Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Script Mod] enable advanced debug/cheat interactions

by clown Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 11:53 PM by leefish

829 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 560 Feedback Posts, 268 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 25 of 34
Field Researcher
#601 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shippostail
Everyone who is desperately looking for a substitute should try "MC Command Center". It's periodically updated when it needs to be and provides most if not all the necessary enhancements needed for story telling. (I have not tested it extensively since I only use the module sparingly to give my sims a head start).

I've only really used this now defunct debug mod because it automatically turned on "testingcheats" and used it to "make happy" and max skills. I can still do this with the MC Command Center. MC even tells me when other sims are getting married or pregnant around the neighborhood.

That might be fine and all but some of us need it to use other emotions (angry, sad) without needing to have a painting avaible or something
Field Researcher
#602 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 12:34 AM
I made an updated version that would work for the current game version. I tested it in my game and it worked without problems. If anyone is interested you can try this (note that unlike the original mod, you need to unzip it).
Attached files:
File Type: zip  EnableDebugCheats.zip (1.2 KB, 16718 downloads)

ΔΤΔ
Field Researcher
#603 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I made an updated version that would work for the current game version. I tested it in my game and it worked without problems. If anyone is interested you can try this (note that unlike the original mod, you need to unzip it).

Thanks so much weerbesu! You're awesome! Just tried it out in my game. Works great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#604 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:04 AM
Thank you, weerbesu! You are a lifesaver!
Test Subject
#605 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:54 AM

Astounding, It works, You're a lifesaver!
A thousand thanks kind sir!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#606 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 3:42 AM
Thank you weerbesu!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#607 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 3:56 AM
@weerbesu! THANK you (and someother simmers from the main site thank you as well!)
Test Subject
#608 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:02 AM

You are a game saver. Always.
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#609 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:39 AM Last edited by Zennia : 5th Jun 2016 at 6:20 AM.

Hi weerbesu,

Thanks for taking this mod up and getting it updated. It's really appreciated.

I've also been trying it out in the game and most things are there and working that were in clown's, exception of one particular feature.

There is the cheat emotion intensity and when used you get a buff with a star symbol that says from debug cheat and it lasts for 11 days. It give you 2 points of whatever emotion you choose. That is working as intended.

However, in clown's enable debug cheat there was another cheat emotions pie menu that gave you a buff with a llama symbol and it gave you 500 points in whatever emotion you chose and it lasted for about 30 days or so if i remember correctly. The importance of this particular option is it overrides all other emotions. And usually stays that way until it expires or you change it.

Is that a feature that can be added to the new debug cheat?
Test Subject
#610 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 5:53 AM

DUDE you just saved my life and many others. <3
Test Subject
#611 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 8:21 AM

Thank you very much for this weerbesu.
one question : is there a way to make a npc selectable for a time and then to let him/her go as an npc :
"Make selectable" & "Remove selectable" choices as before ?
Thank you for your answer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#612 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 10:53 AM
@weerbesu - Safe to say you made a lot of people very happy, lol! Thanks, we all appreciate it!
Test Subject
#613 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:04 PM
Weerbesu, Thank you so much. You have saved my game!

And thanks for all of your other mods of course!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#614 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:06 PM
Thanks so much for doing this Weerbesu, I've been going in circles trying to figure out why my Sims were unclickable! I've been starting and restarting the game with all combinations of my downloads and finally narrowed it down to this one! {{{{Big Hugs}}}}
Field Researcher
#615 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:54 PM

Very interested! Thank you so much weerbesu.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#616 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:47 PM
You are much too weerbesu. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#617 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 11:10 PM
Weerbesu, a sincere thank you for this! I can't say thank you enough. Cheers!
Lab Assistant
#618 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 7:05 AM

Awesome! Though I can't find the kill option any more. Do they have to keep changing this stuff when they update the game?
Field Researcher
#619 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 7:51 AM
TY you are amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
#620 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 5:22 PM

Thanks so much for doing this, weerbesu! This is one mod I simply couldn't play without.
Lab Assistant
#621 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 11:23 PM

Thank you
Lab Assistant
#622 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 12:33 AM

Thank you so much~
Test Subject
#623 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 7:46 AM
u are an amazing creator does this work after the new update and dine out game
Test Subject
#624 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 11:43 AM
Default God of gods

This mod works fine, just like the old one. Thank you so very much, great work.
Test Subject
#625 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 9:20 PM
My case it's crashed... I'm using dine out game pack
Page 25 of 34