Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 12:32 PM
Default A question about a hidden action.
Is annoy/be annoyed an action only preformed by A.I? It's been so long inspecting the game without any CC.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 1:41 PM
No. If you make your sim a mean sim, you can have the annoy social in the pie menu.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 3:11 PM
I thought the annoy action appeared regardless of nice points, because I remember being able to direct a nice sim to annoy someone. I think the relationship has to be neutral (0/0), or negative, but that's in my experience...

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 3:38 PM
For me, the annoy option doesn't show regardless of low or high nice points and I'm playing the game without any CC. By default, what I start off with is the irritate option, which leads to throw drink or argue.
I always thought annoy was under the prank category. So my assumption was low nice and high playfulness but it doesn't make any difference.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 3:56 PM
'Annoy' is usually either under the 'Irritate,' or 'Mean/Fight' menu, forgot which one, but it's under one of them. So it may have to do with relationship level, as new options unlock the lower the relationship gets.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 8:28 PM
Annoy is under irritate, appears for mean sims only with relationship score 0 or under. I remember Olive Specter annoyed every stranger.