Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts - Harry Potter - EP

by Moon_Ez Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 10:29 AM - Updated 29th Apr 2005 at 12:47 PM by Moon_Ez

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 167 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
Test Subject
#151 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 9:17 PM
I like it but i want it in a zip file.
Test Subject
#152 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yo2001333
It requires UNIVERSITY, probably because of the fountain. Moon_Ez, please change the required EP section to say this so that people don't try to download it and then become confused when it says they need an expansion.

goofball that I am... I should have read through all of the posts before downloading... At the time I thought that I had done that.
Anyway, my version is working well. Instead of the fountain area, I built the moving staircase in the center and then connected it to the rest of Hogwarts via walkways.
Part of the fun of creating is being inspired by Simmers like you.

Thanks.

Don't worry; you're just as sane as I am...

~avatar by AyneGreensleeves~
Test Subject
#153 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:22 PM
Forget it i just got qxpress and i downloaded it and it was reaLLY cool. But it came with so many unwanted stuff and my comp ran SLOWER THAN EVER so i deleted the content besides the movie screen the golf terrrain and hogwarts.
Field Researcher
#154 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 7:13 PM
It's very nice. I wish you added Dumbledore's office though, but good work on the lot. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#155 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 12:36 AM
No cookies found

pls help me!
Test Subject
#156 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 8:57 AM
I was wondering, in the picture of the stair case tower, there are a lot of paintings grouped together. Where did you download this? Thanks, and good job!
Test Subject
#157 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 1:34 PM
Do me a favor and private message b/c i just finished my resort and i used 1 of the terrains this thing downloaded 2 my comp and i need 2 no the name of the golf grass.

The San Sebastian Resort is ready and up!!!!!!!!Its finished and HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!ON MTS2!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#158 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 3:12 AM
hey, this looks awsome! okay im really new to this but it says the only extensions we need are the basic sims 2, and when I go to my neighboorhood i can see hogwarts there, but whenever I go to move my "family" of students in there it says there is a error and my game 'terminates' and shuts down. Is there just something wrong with my game, the download or is there another extension pack not listed that I would need to play?
Test Subject
#159 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 12:56 AM
I love you!! Thank you so much for making this!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")
Test Subject
#160 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 5:47 PM
no affence but it has alot of LAGG!! but cool try
Test Subject
#161 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 3:54 AM
wow,amazing,brilliant,perfect, i can't give a word to it

http://th30.photobucket.com/albums/...th_dd51da3a.gif
Quote:
please save wolves and save the envoirement
Test Subject
#162 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxlilly5
hey, this looks awsome! okay im really new to this but it says the only extensions we need are the basic sims 2, and when I go to my neighboorhood i can see hogwarts there, but whenever I go to move my "family" of students in there it says there is a error and my game 'terminates' and shuts down. Is there just something wrong with my game, the download or is there another extension pack not listed that I would need to play?

you need university :p

http://th30.photobucket.com/albums/...th_dd51da3a.gif
Quote:
please save wolves and save the envoirement
Test Subject
#163 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:23 PM
I used to have Sims 2 on another computer and had downloaded the unfurnished and furnished versions with xpress. It worked great (except the furnished had a lot of lag and unwanted items so I got rid of the furnished one) though I only have the base game and Nightlife (the fountain didn't show up). Now I'm on a Vista so it doesn't let me download it. It was a really good version and I miss using it (plus all the other Hogwarts require more EPs). Anyway you can make a base game version or put it in a zip? If not, thanks anyway for making this great Hogwarts and taking the time to read this message.
Test Subject
#164 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 7:32 PM
When i try to download it into my sims game, it says i don't have the right expansion pack for it. I have the regular sims 2 as well as university installed, so idk why it won't work.
Help please?
Test Subject
#165 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 11:48 AM
nice job matey..i can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this
Test Subject
#166 Old 31st May 2009 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilspaz9210
dude awsome big HP fan read all books heres a tip make or have someone make hacked doors so that it looks like a painting and then make four rooms name them Slytherin Griffindor Huffelpuff Ravenclaw then make a Quiti...............well however you spell it and again its awsome
look for a fat lady door i got one
Field Researcher
#167 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 5:46 PM
omg its absolutely amazinga and complete epicness!!! i wish i could play with it but i don't have the sims 2 any longer =[ so ive still faving it anyway lol,great work best ive seen ever. *speechless*

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#168 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 10:04 PM
Darn, I only have Sims 2 basegame and Sims 2 Nightlife....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 4th May 2012 at 3:11 AM
I really loved it, but you should have posted pictures of inside. I will download anyway.
Sockpuppet
#170 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 11:09 PM
i love it but hogwarts did not have a gym or a computer Room or theater hogwarts is an old castle and it toke place in medevil times so thier were no computers but good job tho
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#171 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 4:24 AM
thanks
Page 7 of 7