Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quidditch Hoops [testers wanted for No-Ep required!!]

by lorelly Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 2:40 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:47 PM by Canoodle

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:33 AM
Thanks for creating the hoops. I was so psyched about the hoops because I am finally creating Hogwarts. Seeing that I put the pitch, the castle, Hagrid's hut, and Hogwarts Express all in the biggest lot, I nearly fainted when I realized the hoops are too big! I saved the Quidditch Pitch for last and even designed stands with chairs Ah, well! It would be great to have the 3 rings (at the same height) fit onto 3 tiles side by side or even 1 hoop to place as I see fit. Off in search of a few more details to take my screenshot! While the hoops are definitely large, the idea is awesome.
steph

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 1:24 AM
i have uni and it wont show up, what category is it in???
Scholar
#28 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 9:45 PM
Look under decorative-sculptures at the very end. It looks like a close up of the bottom of the pole (just a yellow pole)

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Page 2 of 2