Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*no jewel 'NL' Vamp hair for all ages*(fixed:Dec.23)

by VETTY Posted 22nd Dec 2005 at 1:25 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:39 PM by VETTY

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Forum Resident
#26 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 8:16 PM
Thanks so much! I loved that hair, but hated the jewel. And I was pretty bummed to see the ones that had previously "removed" the jewel just made it the same color as the hair. They all ended up with a weird bump in the front and a line going around the head where the hair texture didn't match. I'm glad your texture actually lays the right way on the mesh. Plus, I love it for the kids.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 8:19 PM
I've been searching this for such a long time!! I love it.. You're great!! thanks
Field Researcher
#28 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 8:42 PM
Thanks! I loved it. I know people who have been looking for this hair for ages!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Instructor
#29 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 9:12 PM
Vetty, this is just wonderful! I hope you can fix it for young adults, too. Here is DatGen's hair categorization tutorial that you may find helpful, if you haven't already used it.

http://www.datgen.info/tutorials/sm_hairtone.aspx

Sincerely,

Melissa
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:18 PM
I've had NL just for one week, but when I saw that hair first I really fell in love with it - except with that stupid jewel, like all the others here. So thank you very, very much for your great work. The hair looks especially cute on the toddler girl. Great work.

We'll love you just the way you are - if you're perfect
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:28 PM
Thank you so much! And big thanx for having it in rar AND zip forms.
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:31 PM
Best quality I've seen so far. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:42 PM
thanks i love when people on this site convert the hair styles for other ages!
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:42 PM
Thank you so much! I love the fact that this is for all ages
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:47 PM
I liked this hair but that awful "decoration" ruined it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:09 AM
thank you bunches! love this, and love that its for all the ages, off to try it out now!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:24 AM Last edited by 200109220josh : 1st Feb 2007 at 3:54 AM. Reason: cause
Thank you

All Is Full Of Love
Field Researcher
#38 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:41 AM
Thank you SO SO much, I've been wanting someone to do this for aaaaages!
Instructor
#39 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 1:06 AM
Ooh. I love! A question, though - since it's a new mesh, I'm assuming that sims will wear it while sleeping and swimming and such? Cuz I know that was an issue w/ the other hair.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 1:16 AM
I just never understood why they would make a mesh that changed the actual shape of the hair when they were in the pool or shower. It's so stupid. It would have been diffrent if it went up into a ponytail or something but for the hair to actually be shorter, it's like she's wearing a wig. Stupid concept really.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 1:21 AM
Thanks so much for this! :clap:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Field Researcher
#42 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:00 AM
ooohh this is great! your textures are simply amazing best i've seen!
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:33 AM
VETTY, under "Download Files" at the top-ish of the thread, it says "No downloads here, check the rest of the thread for possible files". Is it just my connection? *sob*... I really, really wanted this!

[SIZE=4]
Peace, Love, and Sims
:wise:
[/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:50 AM
What happened??? I was in here earlier and was browsing around and found this but didn't download 'cause I wasn't on MY comp...now the file is gone???? Can we have this back please????

Anji
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:52 AM
I just about fell out of my chair!!
i've been waiting for these for so long! I'd been checking the sims resource every 3 days to see if the set on there had gotten into free rotation but this set is even better cuz its for all ages!! thanks sooo much!

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Instructor
#46 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:06 AM
Vetty, thank you so very much for updating this fantastic mesh set.

Melissa
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:12 AM
*Sorry, I was uploading the files again which fixed one problem. Now download is available. Sorry for making you confused. Thanks =)*

To Idtaminger : Yes, this hair will not be changed while in swim/sleepwears/etc like Maxis one. If you see any changing, please let me know.

To VkToria : Yes, I categorized them to show in different color bins like the normal one. If anyone want to change it, just export/import again in bodyshop.

To Mellisenda : Thanks again, Mellisenda! :valentine

and..

Its not the first recolored one here, I should thank to DJ_mur3 too for his one which is converted version for Teen. I referred to his mesh set to get more information. and melodie9, without her hair, It would never be able to make it on my own.

*Feel free to use,edit,upload my hairs, no need for permission*
(just small credit - link or name - will be gratitued)

I'm against the dog-meat of Korea as A Korean.
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:19 AM
Vetty, thank you for fixing it so quickly! Lovely hair!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:34 AM
thnx so kool

astro;zombie;;<3
Field Researcher
#50 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:41 AM
That's perfect! Thank you for sharing your hard work
Page 2 of 5