Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*no jewel 'NL' Vamp hair for all ages*(fixed:Dec.23)

by VETTY Posted 22nd Dec 2005 at 1:25 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:39 PM by VETTY

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 5:24 AM
thankyou for all ages hair it is very good.
Test Subject
#102 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:40 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, I've looked for this everywhere and then decided to try ModTheSims2 thanks!
Field Researcher
#103 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:04 AM
I've been wanting this without that darn jewel for the longest time. And that you did it for all ages was just beyond what I was hoping for. Wow Wow this is awesome hair!!!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#104 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 5:13 AM
This mesh has no weighting, so no nice swooshy animations like on the original. :C
Test Subject
#105 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 5:13 PM
Hah, excuse me while I freak out.

I LOVE YOU!!!

I've been looking for hair like this FOREVER. And it looks AMAZING!

<3 Much love!
Test Subject
#106 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 12:00 PM
Hey I love the idea! I always wanted this mesh/hair and I was so happy the moment I found it! But I have this problem: I can't unzip any of the archives (.rar and .zip), because of some error. I have Microsoft XP. Is this why it wouldn't work on my pc?

Check out Destinee Revealed on YouTube! It's my first series, but I can tell it did turn out pretty well:) Check out http://www.youtube.com/ShadoeRogue! Enough with the bragging:D Please watch it and leave comments so I know you're watched it!

-- Bye bye now

--- Shadoe Rogue ---
Test Subject
#107 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 12:47 PM
Vetty, can you please make this hair animated ??
Thank you.
Field Researcher
#108 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 9:54 PM Last edited by TashaFaun : 22nd Apr 2008 at 11:15 PM.
I just want to say that these are absolutely lovely. I have seen many creators try to do this hair and, no disrespect, but they failed. There were either lines through the hair or different colours etc. The end result just wasn't that great. Yours on the other hand are PERFECT. I love them! Thank you

PS: I love them with or without animation
Test Subject
#109 Old 13th May 2008 at 6:29 AM
i like it
Test Subject
#110 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:22 PM Last edited by taina_ : 23rd Dec 2009 at 6:32 PM.
Thank you SO much for this! The vampire hair must be the only Maxis' hair that I really like, and of course it has the ugly jewels and stuff in it so I can never use it. But now I can! Yay! :D
Test Subject
#111 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:05 AM
You rock! I have been searching for a hair mesh like this one for a long time. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#112 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 9:38 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words again.

About animating this hair, It already has been years since i've touched Sims 2 hair meshes and even then I only managed to convert original one or creat some new hairs with poor skills. I'm very sorry about this hair not animating in a way the Maxis hair does. If someone is willing to make this hair animated please feel free to do so without any credit related to mine since I too look forward to have animating 'no jewel hair' and I'll really really appreciate that.

Sorry about this, and sad to say but, most of my conversions are without proper animation. It's too late for me to start learning all of this so if.. someone is willing.. you have all my cheers! :*)

*Feel free to use,edit,upload my hairs, no need for permission*
(just small credit - link or name - will be gratitued)

I'm against the dog-meat of Korea as A Korean.
Test Subject
#113 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 10:05 PM
Oh thank you so much! =D
Test Subject
#114 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 4:32 AM
i waited a while for this and now i have it :D
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missflor86
i waited a while for this and now i have it :D
Me too!

Pass this ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(( ))
// \\

Sophia
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 10:48 PM
Thank you, now my sim can have a nice long hair without strange jewel on her head XD
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 12:42 AM
Is this animated like the original?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 7:35 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#119 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 10:24 AM
I guess no one made this animated...I vastly prefer this recolor to another one I have that does animate...sigh!
Field Researcher
#120 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by intransitmatt
I guess no one made this animated...I vastly prefer this recolor to another one I have that does animate...sigh!

I agree, I love this hair but too bad it's not animated
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 12:49 AM
Update: thanks to executable-sims on tumblr, you can kinda get this hair with original animations.
Page 5 of 5