Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED 3-5-18] Simulation Lag Fix updated for 1.40

by duderocks Posted 10th Aug 2017 at 11:19 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2018 at 9:15 AM by duderocks : updated for 1.40

329 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 214 Feedback Posts, 114 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 14
Test Subject
#201 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 2:18 PM
Will be there a fix for 1.37 anytime soon?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#202 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 11:10 PM
i hope so. =)
@duderocks, if you're reading this, thank you for making our games playable. :P
Test Subject
#203 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 2:31 AM
It would be very nice if you gave a tutorial or something within these forums that tells us how to update the mod ourselves. And no, I don't think anyone will try to re-release it; the moderators will catch us anyways. I know this isn't requested a lot on mod forums, but this mod is so essential that I would be willing to update it for myself.
Test Subject
#204 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 1:17 PM Last edited by SoNicWave : 14th Jan 2018 at 12:12 PM.
Oops, 1.38 already.
Seriously, it's the only thing that makes our game playable. We need an update for this mod more than anything else.

Lab Assistant
#205 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 4:30 PM
Hope this gets updated for 1.38 soon...

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#206 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:37 AM
With or without this mod, my game still lags.
Game version is already up to date, 1.38.49.1020.
Thanks anyway for your effort.
Forum Resident
#207 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 6:29 AM Last edited by ticklish : 16th Jan 2018 at 6:31 AM. Reason: need different info
I got a last exception with File File "clayifiedsims_simulationfix.py", line 23, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Script
Forum Resident
#208 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Matu67
It would be very nice if you gave a tutorial or something within these forums that tells us how to update the mod ourselves. And no, I don't think anyone will try to re-release it; the moderators will catch us anyways. I know this isn't requested a lot on mod forums, but this mod is so essential that I would be willing to update it for myself.

For the moment, leave the package with the slice modified, the script has problems. I play with the modified time via the MC center, I have phases where my Sims are perfect and then nothing, they stagnate ... The package alone allows you to keep a steady pace, it can help pending a possible revision of the script. I do not know if the author will continue, do this to have a supportable game at first.
Instructor
Original Poster
#209 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 3:17 PM
Hi, Sorry I haven't visited this thread in a while. I'll check the script again to see what is happening with the lag. I've checked the scripts for 1.38 and I haven't seen changes to the functions the mod injects so I would need to find where the culprit is.
Test Subject
#210 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 6:06 PM
Thanks for the update, but wondering why the name change, I assume the old "clayifiedsims" 2 packs need to be removed first?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#211 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 4:37 AM
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Test Subject
#212 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twmuse
Thanks for the update, but wondering why the name change, I assume the old "clayifiedsims" 2 packs need to be removed first?

YH OTHERWISE CONFLICT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#213 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:50 PM
So glad you are looking into this. My game has become ridiculously laggy without it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#214 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 6:01 AM
Thank you so much for getting this excellent mod back on track and for making it a little easier for future fixes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#215 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 3:46 PM
Thank you, thank you a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#216 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 4:51 PM
Thanks for the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#217 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 8:51 PM
very good
Test Subject
#218 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 11:17 PM
I know this is updated but the time is still messy especially moving fast
Test Subject
#219 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 2:10 PM
Yeah it lags quite a bit and the sims will not perform any actions but will just stand there doing their idle stance. Switching to pause mode takes quite a few seconds before it even pauses. And coming in and out of buy/build mode is a pain because of how long it takes for the game to unpause and go back to live mode.
Forum Resident
#220 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 4:56 PM
I confirm the concern, it goes a moment and then it goes in all directions, a shift is made and it gets worse, my Sims are vampires and move in bat, the shift occurs quickly enough, too bad. .. There is no way to stabilize the original Simmythesims, it goes, but it is unstable .. They changed the interactions, a value has been changed, I wonder if the value 17 is still stable. (<T n = "FULL_AUTONOMY_STATISTIC_SCORE_VARIANCE"> 0.51 </ T>) before it was 0.49 when the fix of Simmythesims lags was created) document concerned is AUTOMATED_RANDOMIZATION_LIST), I try to understand all that your script implies for it to work, when we change the value 17, we stabilize a little, but we have to look for the good value. I change the playing time with the mc center. This is only an opinion ...
Instructor
#221 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:27 PM
I was doing some troubleshooting and these are my results: I have a last Exception that I think was thrown by this mod. Also my sims dishwashers options will not work with this mod in. Let me know if you need any more info (-:

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Instructor
#222 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 8:58 PM
The mod did nothing. One of my sims just stood still like a moron even autonomy has already been turned on and disallow autonomy for selected sim remained unchecked.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Lab Assistant
#223 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:59 PM
yeah. i've removed it, as there's no difference with or without. this is how we can tell... this mod made the game actually playable.
Test Subject
#224 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 10:18 PM
The mod was helping, but now it freezes my game for like 3 seconds ever so often and it keeps throwing last exceptions. So unfortunately I had to remove it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#225 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 12:14 AM
hi
Page 9 of 14