Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 4:32 PM
Default Adding custom harvestables from one mod to a food overhaul mod ASSISTANCE
First of all, if this is in the wrong place, I apologize. Please move it to the proper place if necessary.

As the title suggests, I could use some assistance, specifically with those versed with SimPE. I've used SimPE several times myself now and have made edits here and there, so I'm familiar with it at least. But I've not been able to exactly figure this one out, despite the mod creator giving a detailed tutorial.

So. I'm trying to add some custom harvestables into The Food Overhaul Mod found here, specifically, I'm wanting to add the custom harvestables from Sun&Moons animals , cheese , fruit , grains , mushrooms , corn , bittersweet , herbs & spice , salt , fish , preserves , berries , vinegar , vegetables , and butter .

This is a lot of work, yes, and I'm more than willing to roll up my sleeves and take on the task - I'm NOT asking anyone to do this for me.
The Food Overhaul Mod creator has updated their post to say that their mod is now compatible with custom harvestables, such as Sun&Moons sets, and they have a lovely, detailed tutorial in the thread - but I've not been able to figure it out, as Sun&Moons harvestables are lacking the files that are mentioned in the tutorial.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to add Sun&Moon harvestables to this mod? I'm most likely just missing something very simple and just not realizing it.
Thank you in advance!

Cheers