Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Squall Leonhart + alpha edit & recolor of seomi hair

by Navetsea Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 11:43 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 7:56 AM by Navetsea

156 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 3:46 AM
OMG!! *squee* *drool* So hot!!! Thank you so much!!! This is the best Squall sim i've ever seen!
Test Subject
#77 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:09 AM
Will it still require EP's?
Scholar
Original Poster
#78 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:32 AM
I don't know, I'll try to find original sims2 old meshes that would fit him in my opinion, or can you suggest me about custom meshes that would fit? I seldomly d/l clothes so I don't know any meshes outhere.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM
1000 thanks !!!
hy
i love all your work, it`s perfect. And squall is fantastic thanks
i need more stuff

~ enjoy your live you have only that ~
Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:43 PM
Default ThankYou Navetsea
Thank you, Navetsea
It is about time to see an accurate looking Squall. You did an amazeing job on him. It would be nice if you could also make the other characters from Final Fantasy VIII, but I am aware that you are not much of a Final Fantasy fan. Still, if you would please consider it.

Thanks again for this perfect Squall.
- Mera

~Mera~
Scholar
Original Poster
#81 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:36 AM
Thanks people.

I will remake my squall,
now still busy with the skin texture, I make almost completely new skinset as my next skinset series.

another FF series are possible too... not sure which one first. (maybe the popular demand)

Field Researcher
#82 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 12:33 PM
CLOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I say indirectly. :D

I love your squall and he is perfect if you make it new I can't imagine the new with the new skin : 0~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:45 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Squall. Love this. Thanks.
Test Subject
#84 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 3:14 AM
The FF7AC cast would be cool. Seeing as how great your Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz sims were.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:53 AM
yes yes cloud

You can try it, the hair I'm learning to make the impossible and horrible mesh, but If I get it then can be the most perfect cloud ~with your cloud and my hair
: ) ~~~~

Nobody in the world wear this hair, only a singer that I think to tetsuya nomura like so much, ¬¬, in this site I find a good mesh but the colour isn't good for cloud, in the game is good the hair but not the colour, but with this hair and a another mesh to join, and a really good colour, I think that we can have it. T.T
Scholar
Original Poster
#86 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:59 AM Last edited by Navetsea : 28th Jul 2006 at 8:33 AM.
@ Nessy, do you think you can make a simple mesh in a shape of triangle as an accessory (can be worn like a crown or hat in the accessory category) and put it on top of a sim head, so I can combine them this seomi's hair and that spike to make it perfect!! ^__^,

I hope this edited picture can make it clear about what I'm saying

Scholar
Original Poster
#87 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:32 AM
BTW, sorry to keep people wait for my new squall sim, I was using my "pay version" skin last time which is not yet publicly realeased now,

so now I'm trying to make an alternate special skin for my Squall so he can be uploaded sooner (it is a downgrade version of my new skinset, but it's an upgrade for the current skin I have on SS2 site, so it is something in between),

Field Researcher
#88 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:23 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's good Navetsea! ok I'll try to make the mesh how a accessory, This hair can be perfect yes!, the hair that I mencionated was for beside part, mmm I try to show here in a pic too, I found in this site, and I think that combinated with the hair that you show, and with the same colour I think that can be perfect, but I must create only one mesh, I think.

I hope that soon can get it

Now I'm going to try make the accessory
Test Subject
#89 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:47 PM
His clothes look really awesome. Good job xxx
Field Researcher
#90 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:17 PM
I spend a lot of hours and I don't get a moment that I want to do, but I hope I can show something soon as be possible, I'm thinkin in buy tomorrow some oficial program to 3D, I think that is the only way to make some that appear the cloud hair. T.T
Field Researcher
#91 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 1:14 AM
It's so perfect, the colour of sweater more dark the blue, but the pixelart is so good, perfect the emblem, can see with more clarity, very hard work are you doing, the best.
Test Subject
#92 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 1:55 AM
Heres a pic of the emblem.

Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:21 AM
It looks real good. But the sweater should be a little darker. And the collar should be just a bit higher. But alas it looks superb.
Scholar
Original Poster
#94 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Omniheart20
It looks real good. But the sweater should be a little darker. And the collar should be just a bit higher. But alas it looks superb.

I'll watch the movie again to see how is "the right" brightness.
but his collar is max, this is based on nude skin so I can't go further up unless
I paint it directly on his genetic skin's neck (that would be ugly)
Thanks for the logo too! is he wearing the same logo on his left earring?

Test Subject
#95 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:37 AM Last edited by Omniheart20 : 29th Jul 2006 at 7:35 AM.
Yeah it's also his earring.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 1:08 PM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 29th Jul 2006 at 1:26 PM.
I bought the program today,I'm reading the intruccions of program and I'm triying to make the hair now, I hope have something for today T.T
Test Subject
#97 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:23 PM
Do you think you can do Squall's SeeD Uniform he used at the party? And the one he used for the Seed Test in Dollet?? PLS...
Test Subject
#98 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM Last edited by Omniheart20 : 29th Jul 2006 at 11:47 PM.
Theres already a SeeD uniform that looks perfect.And OMG this Cloud is so perfect. All of your sims are perfect. I can't get over how good you are with making characters. You say your not such of a FF fan but your the best at making there sims. I really hope your Cloud and Squall sims will be available soon.
Field Researcher
#99 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:09 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I LOVE THIS CLOUD! you are a monster making it, and the hair is so perfect!

I have a problem with the spikes I modeling in 3D but when I want save the archive in cmx for sims 2 no appear after, i don't understand.

That's nice the cloud, is the best creation of him that I see and isn't finish, I know that you can do the best cloud :D

well I turn to try making hair up.
Test Subject
#100 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 12:14 AM
So when can we expect Cloud and Squall? I'm really anxious for them.
Page 4 of 7