Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#2351 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 12:29 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 2nd Nov 2022 at 1:02 PM.
Thank you for your kind words. Everybody are talented. I should not think about my talent. Too many scripts to do.
Please show anything you created. I am curious.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2352 Old 8th Nov 2022 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
I really couldn't care less about decorating the buildings (usually.) And I tend to expect that the people who download my builds are going to re-decorate and fill them up with their own blend of CC anyway.

I do. And I redecorate. but our CC are different so... You remember my barmen I met in your house. Sometimes things like that really happen

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
#2353 Old 20th Dec 2022 at 10:30 PM
Its been quiet!! What has everyone been up to ?

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#2354 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 9:53 AM
I am ill. I wanted to share a Christmas themed house but I found now I can't. It is postponed for the next year. I don't know how to share it. Is that okay to share something dedicated to Christmas after Christmas? Maybe to leave it for the next Christmas instead?

Mad Poster
#2355 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I am ill. I wanted to share a Christmas themed house but I found now I can't. It is postponed for the next year. I don't know how to share it. Is that okay to share something dedicated to Christmas after Christmas? Maybe to leave it for the next Christmas instead?
Christmas is for 12 days... Why don't you call it 'the fourth day of Christmas' - or whatever day it is that you have it ready to upload.
Merry Christmas all ya'll!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2356 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 8:37 PM
I didn't really know how long is your Christmas In my country Christmas is at January 7th and lasts just one day so our Christmas actually starts when your Christmas ends. I'd happy to prepare my present to date of Orthodox Christmas.

Mad Poster
#2357 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 8:46 PM
Our Christmas - 12 days - runs from Dec 25th to Jan 6th.
(I think only a rare group of us celebrate like that though - most people toss their Christmas Tree's out to the curb on the 26th!)

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2358 Old 24th Dec 2022 at 6:47 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 24th Dec 2022 at 12:44 PM.
Our Christmas - 12 days - runs from Dec 25th to Jan 6th.
(I think only a rare group of us celebrate like that though - most people toss their Christmas Tree's out to the curb on the 26th!)

Christmas tree is gorgeous. Should to be fun

I won't have Christmas tree and presents this year

Theorist
#2359 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 7:33 PM
We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a happy New Year

Theorist
#2360 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 7:45 AM
Guys, did someone tried already free Sims 4, can you share your feelings?

Mad Poster
#2361 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 4:12 PM
Guys, did someone tried already free Sims 4, can you share your feelings?
Not me. I'm not gonna do anything with 3 or 4. 2 is all I'm interested in.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2362 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 9:17 AM
Not me. I'm not gonna do anything with 3 or 4. 2 is all I'm interested in.

Sure I know you are a person closed for everything new and different. Maybe someone else tried Sims 4?

Alchemist
#2363 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 7:00 PM
Sims 4 isn't up my alley either.
I tried playing it, and I didn't like the UI. The building was slightly confusing, and the base game basically contains nothing.
All that may have changed, but I'm not buying EP's and SP's just for building items.

I'll stick with TS3 and the packs I have.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#2364 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Sims 4 isn't up my alley either.
I tried playing it, and I didn't like the UI. The building was slightly confusing, and the base game basically contains nothing.
All that may have changed, but I'm not buying EP's and SP's just for building items.

I'll stick with TS3 and the packs I have.

Oh yeah dang it. They changed User interface sagnificantly. But I noticed that I can adapt to it.

So.. when switched for a while to the Sims 2 you now decided that Sims 3 is still your favourite.

Alchemist
#2365 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 7:19 PM
Indeed. TS2 is fun and familiar, and TS3 looks nice, has the open worlds and CAS.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#2366 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 11:06 PM
I miss some of the building elements of TS2 like the 2 story windows and couple of the stairs

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#2367 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 2:46 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 24th Jan 2023 at 5:21 PM. Reason: Actually
I think we just came too old to estimate The Sims 4 fair.
I was very excited by The Sims 1. And its flat graphics was kinda outdated for times it has been released. Judging by modern preferences I feel like a dino. But I see The Sims 4 is following that way. Maybe that is on purpose and is a hommage to very old precessor. They just got rid of all the success and started fresh. With new ideas, new goals and new game

Instructor
#2368 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 3:08 AM
I've actually been playing the Sims 4 some. I grabbed it when it first came out, and I've picked up a few expansions recently. I enjoy playing the Sims 4, but I still can't stand building there. I just can never do what I want or can do in 3 (2 as well really.)

So back in 3, I made an ugly mid-century, cheapo apartment building. I've been really big on liminal spaces as an aesthetic for about the past year and big on kinda ugly utilitarian architecture. Anywho, got to use the great fence expansion by @CircusWolf .
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2369 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
...the great fence expansion by @CircusWolf .
Is that the same as "wideopeneyes"? I have a set of fences just like that called Cyan Fences by them...
That is a very intriguing "ugly" building.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2370 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 9:39 AM
Yayy! You are here! Glad to see you cutsocks. Your ugly mid-century looks so lovely in constuctivism! Open first floor on the columns reminds me of Le Corbusier's favourites. I think you should not say it yikes.

Theorist
#2371 Old 30th Jan 2023 at 9:05 PM
I found recently this Little Cottagge in the woods and decided to renovate it. I added the attic and reduced weather proofness issue in bedrooms and bathrooms. Corridors however still act as balconies due to original structure.

Also I removed the windows that opened to area under roof slope beacuse I think it's cheating.
Here are comparisons:

Screenshots

Forum Resident
#2372 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 11:59 PM
I just received my 10K downloads achievement

Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88
Mad Poster
#2373 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 12:50 AM
Nice! I got my 500 uploads sticker last week. Congrats!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2374 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 2:18 PM
Nice! I got my 500 uploads sticker last week. Congrats!

Have you related which was your 500th?
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
I just received my 10K downloads achievement

Congratulations! <3

Mad Poster
#2375 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 2:34 PM
Have you related which was your 500th?
It was either the Patti, or the Daphne houses... I have several "group project" uploads that don't count toward the stickers. So my 'actual' 500 was, like, 512?

and Vintage Stuffeths

Page 95 of 98