Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 1:17 AM
Okay I just have to say this. When you were pointing out the bad things that would happen when a god/goddess was captured, does that mean if Artemis went missing, Sims would be WooHoo with every sim they met? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm sorry I had too
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 2:19 AM
I'm not sure if I'm going to follow the whole challenge, but I think it'll be neat to try and have all the relationships the Greek Gods had with each other. :3
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 5:54 PM
Just wanted to add something; Apollo is the god of light and the sun. He pulls the chariot of the sun over the world each morning. Course you don't have to do that, but if he went missing the sun would never come up. And Artemis is the goddess of the moon and stars. She and Apollo took over the jobs of Helios and Selene. You can Google the Olympians to find out their exact jobs. Apollo's is really complex. Seems like a fun challenge though and the effort put into it is fabulous. And in the Percy Jackson series, Camp Half-blood is located on Long Island, New York, so you can put the camp on an island. ouo I will have to try this since I love the books.
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 10:56 PM Last edited by Hotdogs4life : 23rd Feb 2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: I no use quote thing, yet i do not know how.
1. Don't use cheats in any of the demigods' quests. I mean, honestly. How much fun is it if you TRANSPORT the demigods to Olympius???

Can you use the mod to make them have no curefew? (or however you spell it, and I can't remember the name of the mod)
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 12:50 AM
I have nrras' master controller mod, so I have 11 of my divine beings in one house and Hades in another mansion on the other side of town. At Camp Half-Blood, I have Dionysus and a protector satyr. So far I have five demigods. A son of Ares, two children of Athena (since she vowed to be a virgin goddess, but in the Percy Jackson series had kids, I had her adopt kids. I also have a daughter of Hermes and a daughter of Aphrodite. Demeter and Aphrodite are currently pregnant.
I created a Camp Half-Blood that has 12 cabins a Big House and a bunch of skill objects.
Thanks for the amazing and hopelessly fun challenge!

Jenna29
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 9:37 PM
Default Nope
Quote: Originally posted by FireBendess
Love this ♥ Another thing, Athena never married either, so I won't be making her have children. Gonna try it now.

In the Percy Jackson/Heros of Olympus series, Athena had kids. Since she was born out of knowledge (a brain), her kids were born the same way. She wasn't created by sex, and her kids weren't either.
Instructor
#32 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by galaxy_
In the Percy Jackson/Heros of Olympus series, Athena had kids. Since she was born out of knowledge (a brain), her kids were born the same way. She wasn't created by sex, and her kids weren't either.

Just here to point out that in actual Greek mythology, Athena didn't have children, that could have been what they were talking about.
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 12:52 AM
I'm starting this challenge. Would the Master Controller mod work for creating the 12 Olympians and then merging the families in Edit Town? You could also turn off aging until one of the Olympians (Demeter, perhaps?) can make the Ambrosia recipe.
Instructor
#34 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by galaxy_
I'm starting this challenge. Would the Master Controller mod work for creating the 12 Olympians and then merging the families in Edit Town? You could also turn off aging until one of the Olympians (Demeter, perhaps?) can make the Ambrosia recipe.

I believe that would work, but if you're planning on having babies in an 8+ household, you'll need Woohooer.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 22nd May 2014 at 8:47 PM
I don't want this thread to die. So Imma link the family tree of the gods.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family..._the_Greek_gods
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd May 2014 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darthreven77
Athena never had a mother. she was the product of Zeus' cracked skull. She was literally born from his mind.

Metias was going to be put in suffering by Hera, so he took Athena out and sewed her into his thigh. She came out of his mind later.
Instructor
#37 Old 24th May 2014 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miisting
Metias was going to be put in suffering by Hera, so he took Athena out and sewed her into his thigh. She came out of his mind later.

Not sure if you're talking about Percy Jackson, or actual Greek mythology. (The Greek mythology version has a really interesting story.)
In Greek Mythology, It had been prophesied that Metis would bear extremely powerful children: the first, Athena and the second, a son more powerful than Zeus himself, who would eventually overthrow Zeus. So Zeus tricked Metis into turning herself into a fly and swallowed her. Metis was already pregnant, though. In time she began making a helmet for her daughter. The hammering as she made the helmet caused Zeus great pain, and Hephaestus hit Zeus's head with an axe, giving rise to Athena's birth. Athena leaped from Zeus's head, fully grown, armed, and armored.
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 8:28 PM
Hi, so I was wondering, during the quest, if my demigod happens to run across a stranger and I have to kill them off/transport them, can I use cheats?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladygagasimsfan
Finally! One that has my fav subject! SO doing this, but just a heads up, here are the actuall 'jobs':
Zeus-god of sky and thunder
Hera-goddess of women and marriage
Poseidon-god of the sea, earthquakes and horses
Hades-god of the underworld
Demeter-goddess of plants and growth
Apollo-god of light, knowledge, music
Artemis-goddess of the hunt, wild animals and virginity
Athena-goddess of wisdom, weaving and battle
Ares-god of war
Hephaestus-god of blacksmiths and fire
Aphrodite-goddess of love and beauty
Dionysus-god of wine, theater and celibrations
Hermes-god of thiefs and travlers, messenger god.

Hestia is godess of the hearth, Thantanos( if i spelt it right) is god of death. I hope this helps

Then of course there is Hecate - Queen of Witches, Protector of the Sacred Flame, guardian of the three way crossroads.
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd May 2015 at 1:27 AM
I really love this idea, since I'm a huge fan of Greek Mythology. I've been trying to think of quest ideas to send my demigods on when I finally have some. I've thought of plant related quests. Does anyone have any other ideas?
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 7:53 AM
For those who were wandering what the roman gods and goddesses names are, here they are.

Zeus= Jupiter
Posiedon= Neptune
Hades= Pluto
Hera= Juno
Demeter= Ceres

Athena= Minerva, however romans were more warly and didn't respect wisdom so in roman myth Minerva is more of a minor god however the goddess of war Bellona (who is fully roman) could be switched with her or added as well. (If this is wrong i am sorry, i read the heroes of olympus books which is where i got that info from.

Artemis= Diana
Apollo= Apollo (same)
Hephaustus= Volcan
Ares= Mars
Aphrodite= Venus
Hermes= Mercury
Hestia= Vesta
Dionysus= Bacchus
Heracles= Hercules
Leto= Latona
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SecretNightMist
Just wanted to add something; Apollo is the god of light and the sun. He pulls the chariot of the sun over the world each morning. Course you don't have to do that, but if he went missing the sun would never come up. And Artemis is the goddess of the moon and stars. She and Apollo took over the jobs of Helios and Selene. You can Google the Olympians to find out their exact jobs. Apollo's is really complex. Seems like a fun challenge though and the effort put into it is fabulous. And in the Percy Jackson series, Camp Half-blood is located on Long Island, New York, so you can put the camp on an island. ouo I will have to try this since I love the books.

Apollo is also the god of medicine
Page 2 of 2