Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Twilight* cast: The Cullens/Hale, Jacob, James and Bella.

by enriquemt0 Posted 18th Dec 2008 at 4:53 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:57 PM by enriquemt0

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 9:48 PM
Although I wasn't a fan of the movie's cast, I do believe you've done an excellent job at recreating them.
Test Subject
#77 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 4:02 AM
I've had no interest in the whole Twilight craze but your James makes me think I should check out the movie. hehe Great job.
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 10:27 PM
Wow, these are definitely the best ones I've found up untill now. Great job!
Test Subject
#79 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 7:25 AM
Wow great job, thank you!
Your Jacob is amazingly spot on for likeness!

I'm going to have to take ageing off for them lol.
Test Subject
#80 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:09 PM
the Bella looks nothing like Kristen...geez...
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Erica007
Whoa!! These are awesome, Although i can't download them because i don't have winrar, oh well, wonderful creation anyway!

you can get free downloads of WinRAR if you search the net...
Test Subject
#82 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 4:49 AM
Wow! Great work! Thank you for sharing!!!

:D Live Everyday Like It's Your Last!!:blink:

Lady Steelheart
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 5:49 AM
Does anyone know where the mesh for Rosalie's hair is? I clicked on the link but the mesh on that page looks nothing like the hair in the pic.
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tarynn
Fantastic work! Too bad Helga's gone AWOL so people can't get the mesh for Bella's hair. I've been checking for a few weeks now and her site shows no sign of ever going back up again.

Head over to Sims Graveyard and click on Helga for the mesh Took me a while to find it myself but it is definately worth it!
Test Subject
#85 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:06 PM
Great work here - thanks!
Test Subject
#86 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 9:46 PM
tahnks so much I love the movie!

Powdered doughnuts make me go nuts!
Test Subject
#87 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:22 AM
Since becoming newly addicted to twilight, these are absolutly awsome!!! thanks so much!!! brilliant!!!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 4th May 2009 at 2:12 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:44 AM
beautiful, but the jacob hair shows it as short. do you know where i could go to make it long? thanks.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaidyn
Thank you for these! They're all awesome. You are amazing! Jacob is perfect. My only problem is with the Emmett one. When I try to install it i get a message that says i'm missing an expansion pack it needs to install. But i have all of your requirements. I am confused lol I really want him!!!! Again, wonderful job ^_^

i know, me too! ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THAT?

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Test Subject
#91 Old 16th May 2009 at 12:49 AM
Awesome work on all the Twilight sims! I can't wait to get them all so I can play twilight sims!
Test Subject
#92 Old 24th May 2009 at 9:07 PM
Thanks, these are great! But just to mention. The Edward character here, looks... not the best. I think you could of done better. But still, GREAT job!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:17 PM
This is my all time favorite unzipping program ever. It has a drop zone that you place the file in and zip its done. http://unzipthemall.en.softonic.com/
I love these creations so good.
Test Subject
#94 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinyapple
I love them. The only problem is it won't let me install Emmet. It says it needs expansion pack data that is unavailable. I was really hoping to play with him too, but there's lots of others for me to have fun with.

I'm having that same problem! With both Emmett and James it says I don't have the expansion pack data that's necessary. :'( I have a mmac, so I can't use q-express. Help please??
Test Subject
#95 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:31 PM
Default Emmett download
Quote: Originally posted by AndyRoosGirl
I'm having that same problem! With both Emmett and James it says I don't have the expansion pack data that's necessary. :'( I have a mmac, so I can't use q-express. Help please??

I am also having a problem with downloading Emmett into the game. I have all the extension packs except Vacation. Is that the problem? Please reply - Emmett is my favorite.

Thanks
Test Subject
#96 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 2:34 AM
thank you so much for this one! this is really great and they look very similar to the characters of the movie..great job! and thank you again
Forum Resident
#97 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:05 PM
Outstanding!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#98 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:46 AM
Absolutely lovely. Thanks a million. But I was wondering, where did you get Bella's dress? I found it absolutely wonderful
Mad Poster
#99 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 5:16 AM
These are AWEEEEEEEEESOME! I love the (Bella) because I don't think Kristen Stewart depicts Bella at all, her features are just too dang...prominent? Foreceful? something like that. And what you made is almost EXACTLY how I picture Bella. =] You da bomb.

woohoo!!!! Id reccomend it to anyone, but, sadly, my only friend doesn't have the Sims 2. =[ Wah.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Test Subject
#100 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 4:03 AM
amazing work!!!!!
this is the most amazing stuff i've seen yet,and trust me,i've been everywhere i have already downloaded this content and all the meshes u provided buh still had no luck putting it into my game. i have almost all the expansion and stuff packs, and it says i only need the original game, yet it doesnt work. i got my m8 to cum download and install,coz shes a computer genius and has downloaded custom content for herself..buh mine doesnt seem to work :S does anyone know what to do?? im reading dowloading for fracking idiots now,so hopfully that helps..buh if not can sum1 please i really want these characters!

thanx again! and please write back soon..anyone!
Page 4 of 5