Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 5:51 PM
Default WCIF Colonial Door
So i'm trying to remake builds from sims 1, and since MANY ts1 build have that one many-windowed colonial door (Pictured below), i need to have it for maximum accuracy. however, the search has proven to be unnecessarily AGGRAVATING and the door remains nowhere to be seen. even though i search for "ts4 colonial door sims 4" and "sims 4 colonial door -'sims 3'", EVERY result is cc for sims 3/2 (even though i clearly said sims 4) or is that one door by fellow modthesims member AdonisPluto (which would be near-perfect if it weren't for the arch it had around it).

You'd think there'd be PLENTY of doors like this made for ts4, since it's such a common style, but somehow almost nobody has made it as far as i know. am i just having REALLY bad luck through google, or is there really no fitting door out there?
Picture of the somehow elusive door in question:
Attached Images

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 8:47 PM
That's the closest thing I could find
https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...t-2/id/1399998/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 3:23 AM
That would be nice if it didn't clip into the wall and look weird...
Inventor
#4 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mooshry
That would be nice if it didn't clip into the wall and look weird...

All older custom windows and doors are currently bugged after pre-Batuu update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 6:09 PM
Is there a way to fix them?
Inventor
#6 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mooshry
Is there a way to fix them?

Sims 4 studio's team is currently working on a batch fix, but if they won't be able to create it, then you'll need to wait for custom windows/doors's creators to update their cc manually.