Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 8:03 AM
Default Ever had a straight Experience?
We all know how some guys go on about their 'gay experiences' but I was wondering about us having STRAIGHT experiences! I know I've had more straight experiences than gay ones, because I'm Bisexual with a slighter preference to girls. Heheheh So anyway what straight experiences have you had?

Just Call me Square!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 8:30 AM
I got my first kiss from a boy. He was my best friend and after that we both decided to be homosexual.
That's my whole straight experience.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#3 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 1:06 PM
Never Straight. Just Gayly forward.
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
Never Straight. Just Gayly forward.

Clever!

My straight experiences are more numerous than my gay ones. I can't seem to get romantic with the same gender. Too shy. ;D

I didn't used to have this problem. Early puberty was great. Late puberty made this too hard. Hasn't gotten better since.
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elyasis

My straight experiences are more numerous than my gay ones. I can't seem to get romantic with the same gender. Too shy. ;D

Ditto.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 5:59 AM
Default Experience
Well, that's kind of awkward...
I know that I'm only into girls, but somehow I still try to fall in love with a guy. (That would be so much easier, you know? But of course it doesn't work. :/)

So all my straight-experiences somehow left me with this expression -->
And the hope, that this will never ever happen again.
For example, when my best friend said to me, that he was in love with me and wanted a date. I gave it a try... the date did last 30 minutes... then I paniced. End of the story.

On a second thought it was rather funny.
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 6:17 PM Last edited by Fergie_F : 25th Jun 2013 at 6:32 PM.
I've only ever had straight experiences, I dated a girl for 9 months, it felt like I was in love, life just seemed so much more special and fun. But as usual for me, nothing is ever straightforward, my sexuality has always been something I have questioned, even when I thought I was straight. One moment I'm into a girl, the next, a guy takes my fancy. Im surprised none of my friends or family have noticed. Oh well, I suppose indecisivness is just one of the spices of life,lol.

There was another time in which a girl was very much into me. She's one of those Disney fanatics, so it wasn't happening as far as I was concerned. I had to do some dissuading and get her to take her unhealthy desires elsewhere. One time she randomly turned up at my house to give me a birthday present, it was creepy because I don't recall giving her my address

I also told another girl that I wanted to marry her because of how good she is at baking. She bakes a lot and bought a cake with her to college to share with us a while ago. It was damn good cake... :lovestruc:
Alchemist
#8 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 1:50 PM
Yup, I kissed a girl and I liked it, hope my boyfriend don't mind it
I kissed a girl just to try it!

True story
Scholar
#9 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 2:43 PM
I had a girlfriend in second grade. But we didn't kiss or anything like that, I can't find any gay guys to date...