Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 36
Test Subject
#76 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:37 PM
good job delphy
nice mod
Sim Princess in Pink
#77 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:51 PM
Amazing as always.

Does this work with the newest Patch?

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:53 PM
Will this work with any verion of the patch? I don't use the latest one.
Test Subject
#79 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:08 AM
Yay!! now my "me" Sim can fall over when she picks things up.. just like real life. If you make a stupidity slider, I can REALLY go Virtual..
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnastasiaRenai
can this be done for butts? I have a large butt, but the only way to get it bigger is to make my sim fatter.

Please read all of the description more carefully next time, as Delphy said he won't take any request AND is already working on a butt slider.

Thank you for this mod. I've been using it when it was still in its beta state, so I am wondering about one thing. Since it was previously in the head category, will installing the new version, which changed the sliders placement, will I need to readjust everything?
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:15 AM
I am truly amazed and very grateful, thank you so much, I can't wait to try them.
Test Subject
#82 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:29 AM
you...just...blow me away.

damn. *crying with joy*
Test Subject
#83 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:30 AM
thank you thank you thank you thank you
i was in complete shock when i saw this. this is simply amazing. if i saw this somewhere other than here on mts i would have doubted it to be real i didnt think this was possible but i have been wishing for this for some time. you are fantastic and a marvle at modding. i bow to your greatness and cant wait to try this out. thank you soooooooo much.

if life were like a box of chocolates then it would be sweet, rich,....mmmmmmm chocolate!! wait what was i talking about again??
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:30 AM
You do not understand how thanked you are.
Test Subject
#85 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:31 AM
awesome possum(jking about the possum part lol) now all we need is the booty sliders lol lol
Test Subject
#86 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:32 AM
delphy u rock!!!
Test Subject
#87 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:51 AM
Nice. I've always thought the sims3 girls had rather flat chests. Now I can give them some better curves.

I'm also assuming this doesn't conflict with the awesomemod.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:57 AM
Thank you so much!!! Bigger boobies for my simmies makes me happy!!!

I will play my sims today, then clean my house tomorrow...
Scholar
#89 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:57 AM
Very nice!

I attached a german translation. Delphy may want to include this, but you can just save the package in the folder with the breast sliders, too.

I hope somebody will manage to make a core mod so that the sliders can be moved in an own category. And perhaps the slider ranges could be refined, because currently, you can do very ugly concave breasts, even without slider hacks. I think, the default ranges should be "safe", because otherwise you could get ugly results, when for examples parents with different breast genes get a child.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  BreatSlidersGermanText.zip (365 Bytes, 246 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:01 AM
Will sims made with the previous boob sliders still have the same boobage if I replace with this new version?
Test Subject
#91 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:39 AM
Omg I love you lol I hated how a average "Fit" sim had a smaller chest in the sims3 then in the sims2. Or at least that's what it looked like to me
Field Researcher
#92 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:47 AM
Awesome! Delphy, you are a Mod-God. I believe everybody was waiting or this one with baited breath(whatever that means). Also, I was wondering if you'll ever update the R&D slider hack for the latest patch? If you haven't already, that is.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:06 AM
Thank you a thousand times Delphy, oh great god of modding. I've already tested your earlier version (found along with facial global sliders) and it was wonderful. Oh, do I just simply overwrite the old version with this or do I need to take it out manually?? I can't find it's file name...... I have thousands of mods already in place and I'm afraid I've been such a dolt in not neatly placing these in categories. stupid me.

any chance of a butt slider in the near future??????????

anyway.... thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....thank you!!!!!
Test Subject
#94 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:16 AM
Awesome! Thanks So Much.

Minion3: Eyes of Righteousness Ninja Monkey
Online gaming has hurt console gaming more than help it.
Test Subject
#95 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:34 AM
you are a genius !!! <3
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:36 AM
OMG Delphy. You are so amazing! I have been waiting for someone as smart as you to make something like this. Wish EA had thought of this one!
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:36 AM
Oh hell yeah! They is a god and his name is Delphy! You always have the best dowloads and hacks. Thank the new god.

[/B]
Quote:
Friends help you move, best friends help you move bodies.
Test Subject
#98 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:42 AM
This is really a wonderful mod! Well done!
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DSMeatte
Can you make me a slider for Height and Butt size? :D

Oh, the joys of being an ass. Thank you for this Delphy!

Field Researcher
#100 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:51 AM
Of course the first sliders created are for the ladies ;D hahaha. I like the screens, looks like the before and after is for getting implants.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Page 4 of 36