Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
#26 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 2:39 AM
Sorry to reopen this, but I'm having the EIG crash problem, and I have tried the Alt-Tab solution three times, but it doesn't help. I've deleted all catches and the only mods I have are build/buy objects most of which are in my world and Nrass mods so I'm slightly afraid to move my mods out of their folder, all of which are updated. I have seasons and both the game and CAW are fully updated. Thanks for your help.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#27 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 5:08 PM
Space Pony
#28 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 5:34 PM
Haha it worked thank you Simsample, my only question is why. I'm currently attempting to learn coding so I can work with flash as well as build my own website for an online portfolio for my multimedia work. So any coding types help me understand a bit more about both flash and html
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#29 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 5:54 PM
It seems that sometimes CAW holds a file lock on the user files when EIG is launched; the batch file eliminates that. Also, EIG is rather resource intensive, so perhaps running EIG without having CAW running in the background can help.
Space Pony
#30 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 6:18 PM
Oh ok makes sense, ya I tired running EIG without CAW by closing out of CAW using Tab-Alt but for some reason it didn't work, I think I will make it a habit of closing out of CAW while running EIG, just to help my computer a bit as well as by the time I'm finished working in EIG I'm tired, and would just rather save and quite, (I'm extremely detail oriented when it comes to both my multimedia work and the sims)
Page 2 of 2