Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 7:18 PM
Thank you for the links and answers.
I don't use S4studio to make walls, there's a thing with the stretch that doesn't make it for me

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 3:33 AM
I don't know what you mean by stretch. I've looked at some of your walls and your package size is very large. Your images are sized so that some people will have question mark images instead of your image in the game. This is happening because you are not making your wall images the same size that EA makes their wall images. This was already posted about here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...5#startcomments

Sims 4 Studio can make walls with the image sizes that you use. I make most of my walls for my own personal game and I don't have the question mark bug so I use the larger sizes for those. I make all of my walls with Sims 4 Studio and it has no problem with that size image. If you're making your walls to share and making packages that are that big, you might want to warn people that have the question mark bug that your walls will not work for their game so they don't waste their time downloading that large file when it isn't going to work.
Instructor
#103 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 4:26 AM
1 year to answer : shame on me Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... Thanks 3sierra3 4 you advices but I'm aware about. I just said I prefer minimize the stretch. WallEz works super fine for creating sharp nice walls which respects everything necessary to get EA compatible walls. I just intended to say I'm not interested in making clones of maxis walls. Thanks anyway.

Related to seams ... There an easy tip with your graphic software : always prefer to work on a non-layered file, then, add a pure red or green layer and then add your wall layers. Before sending the walls to dds work ( for those who do not have a dds plugin inside your graphic program ) : do not forget to layer the background.

In Photoshop, working only with layers without a flat background can occure seams ... Hope it will help someone

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Page 5 of 5