Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 8:19 AM
Default Can your computer run that game?
It is an useful tool for some people.
Sticky, maybe?

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

What it does
System Requirements Lab looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes it is a simple free software download and sometimes it is a link to a product such as the right video card.

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 4:08 PM
This is great! Thanks for the link.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 5:47 PM
Useful, thankyou !
My comp meets the minimum requirements to play Thesims2.. but not all the recommended ones. LOL. Finally something to prove to my uncle that my comp isn't all that great to play the game.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 9:44 PM
my video card is too bad to play Guild Wars.... lol. It says that I got Past Recomended basicly my comp its perfect for sims 2

Download me into the sims 2 @ http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...4093#post604093

Vist me @www.freewebs.com/japansims

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I support bunny's world domination!
#5 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 11:14 PM
I can play OFB on my comp but it says I don't even meet the minimum requirements for the video card. I guess that explains the crappy graphics.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:43 AM
heh acording to that I shouldn't be playing Half Life-2 yet I have it and I run it pretty smoothly with good grafics too Guess the hard drive space I have left framed me :P

98% of teenagers believe stupid statistics. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
#7 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:53 AM
I love this program, I use it all the time!