Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

50 Carpets Collection by kittyispretty

by kittyispretty69 Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 5:57 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2006 at 1:36 PM by kittyispretty69

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:44 PM
thank you so much...i'm obsessed with blue and it's the only blue carpet i found and liked

There are leaves which don't fall no matter how strong the wind is ,
There are people whom you love , whom you can't forget although ...forgiveness is nature's law

Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:00 AM
I downloaded them and they all were simspack files. (You need to install each individual one.) I thought simspack files weren't allowed anymore. Anyway, I'm sad they are because if they weren't I would keep them. (Too time consuming to install each one.)
Inventor
#28 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:47 AM
You make the best walls and floors!! I have used them in almost all of my uploaded lots! Thanks for doing such beautiful work!!! :D

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#29 Old 7th May 2007 at 7:06 PM
These are awesome and they look great in-game!
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:58 AM
What a nice set! I like the fluffy texture and the wide range of tones. I already have a lot of floors, and a lot are from you , plus I make my own, but really, I got to have those. Thanks for the set.

If you have a minute, maybe you'd like to check out those I have done and tell me what you think. You work well. I love the color tones you use. And I'd like an expert's opinion, because I'd like to make good stuff and I wanna know if I'm on the right track for that.

Ciao and kisses from my two cats, Peter and Marion.
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 12:20 AM
Ooh, pretty carpets...
It's obvious you've spent a lot of work on this project. For that, I applaud you *claps hands enthusiastically* Good job!

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:33 AM
You're obviously very talented. Thank you for freely sharing your works.
Page 2 of 2