Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampires can turn sims into Ghouls + CURE UPDATE 02/27/08

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 28th Oct 2007 at 3:27 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2008 at 8:26 PM by [Black_Spirit]

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:20 AM
I have another problem; when I try the "turn into ghoul" option, I get an error. "Bad gosub tree number" or something. What does this mean? Can it be fixed?

(And also, on an unrelated note, I tried getting all three mods, but none of them appear in the game. However, when I just have the "bite neck" and "ghoul" mods, they seem to show up just fine (save for the above-mentioned error). Is there a confliction somewhere?)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:23 AM
I don't know about the error ... I don't have it in my game.
What do you mean when you say " I tried getting all three mods" ?
Technically ... There are only two mods, since "LBFBiteNeck" mod and "LBFBiteNeckV.2" can't be both used at the same time ... ( they conflict )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sylvestred
I do have weard stuff in my game. The inretaction is being shown if the relation is friendly or lower. However, the interaction does not work.

What kind of mod could be conflicting with yours? (Note: Your mod look very nice and I would be very happy to have it working.)

It may conflict with an other mod creating a new interaction in the sim pie menu ...
I think that is all.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentBird
I also second that request about keeping the original looks.
And: I haven't downloaded this yet, but it looks like the memory of becoming a ghoul shows a picture of the ghoul herself. Wouldn' it be more appropriate if there was a picture of the sim who turned her into a ghoul? I think that's the way it is when turning them into vampires (I'm not sure tho ^^")

I don't know what to do about the Ghoul look...
I also wanted them to look like a regular sim but I think I could use or create a token ... Or something like that.
But It is very difficult... I don't know how to do this.
About the memory ... You're right lol, a picture of the sim who turned into a Ghoul would be more appropriate.
I'm gonna correct it ...
Field Researcher
#30 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [Black_Spirit]
I don't know about the error ... I don't have it in my game.
What do you mean when you say " I tried getting all three mods" ?
Technically ... There are only two mods, since "LBFBiteNeck" mod and "LBFBiteNeckV.2" can't be both used at the same time ... ( they conflict )

Well, what I mean is, I did get biteneckV2 and I installed both the "biteneck" and "embrace" that came with it, and then I went to get the "ghoul" one as well.
When I had all three, none of the in-game interactions appeared; so I deleted "embrace", and now the "bite neck" and "turn into ghoul" interactions appear in-game, but using the ghoul option gives me the error.
Are you sure you don't know what causes the error? @__@ I wish I knew what was wrong.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 2:21 PM
Well, As I said, It perfectly works in my game.
I have any of your problems.
So, it may conflict with one of your mods, I don't know what else it could be ...
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:54 PM
Thanks a lot for updating this mod! =D I downloaded it imediately and will test it as soon as possible ^^ This is gonna be one of my most favorite mods ever ^o^
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:30 PM
ill try again then...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentBird
Thanks a lot for updating this mod! =D I downloaded it imediately and will test it as soon as possible ^^ This is gonna be one of my most favorite mods ever ^o^

Plzzzzzzzzz Tell me if it works for you !
( It works for me but I need to know about the others ! lol )
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:41 PM
hmmm ill try inly this hack and see if it works. i guess my vamps can live on maxmotives cheat...
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:49 AM
I think Ghouls can be cured, I used the Kiss of Lillith potion thing (custom content) and they turned into a Ghoul, I know this because the KOL is suppose to them into a Vampire and I should have had the bite neck thing (Shalkin) and they I used it again and they were back to normal.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:54 AM
I tried this hack because I love Vampires and it is more realistic to me (granted I am a gamer and vampires are only real in my LARP group) but it seems to be conflicting. My vampires don't get the options to bite neck at all, the other options to embrace or ghoul are not there either. I use InSiminater and InTeeminator to create my vampires and have a hack that calls the vamps to their coffins right as the sun comes up, could these be the conflict? Does any one else have these hacks. I can't find the name of my second hack, all it does is call the vamp to the coffin right before the sun comes up and keeps them in the coffin no matter what their moods till the sun goes down.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 10:15 AM
I think I know what It may come from ...
I'm gonna try something, share it, and tell me if it works
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 5:25 PM
Just a thought, but maybe the "ask somone to pledge your greek house" free influence bit might help. Turn off the timer on it and you'd get a sim who always did what you want. Add in the motive boost at nightfall and you'd get a sim ghoul who would keep their apperance. I'm not a modder, so it might not work, but I thought I'd mention it.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/tgcgoddess/Couchio.jpg
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 7:28 PM Last edited by CrazyDragon004 : 30th Oct 2007 at 7:33 PM.
Great hack But I need help

It just doesn't work in my game. I've tried everything - removing all the other hacks etc. But it just doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Is the hack compatible with Sims 2 Bon Voyage? Because I have all expansion packs.

Your Biting neck satisfies hunger need - mod works perfect. But this mod just doesn't work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 10:19 PM Last edited by [Black_Spirit] : 30th Oct 2007 at 10:30 PM.
I've just corrected something which may be the cause of this ...
Download it again and tell me if it works.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 1:25 AM
I downloaded this just a couple hours ago and when trying to turn a sim into a ghoul, I don't get that option, I only get bite neck but when I made both vampire and victim's hunger 25% I got some option as DEBUG - SUPER DUPER HUG. I've yet to see anything about turning a sim into a ghoul other than biting their neck wit the vampire.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:35 AM
As I previously said, there are no reasons it doesn't work.
I checked out the Behavior again and again, and didn't find anything wrong.
Try to remove all your downloads to see if it works. Because it may be conflicting with an other mod.
If it still doesn't work ... I really don't know what may cause this sorry
Test Subject
#44 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 4:48 PM
Hmmmm...I think I know the problem. My male vampire seems only to turn women into ghouls but not men. Why's that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 5:41 PM
Really ? It is really strange ... lol *Desesperate*
Well ...
It is not the way I created it ... I updated it yesterday ... Did you download it again ?
If not ... There is nothing I can do sorry...
Alchemist
#46 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:16 PM Last edited by Ghanima Atreides : 31st Oct 2007 at 10:33 PM. Reason: not needed anymore
All the interactions show up fine in my game and work as well

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 11:10 PM
All interactions show up fine in my game as well
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 2:18 PM
I really don't understant what modification you did to that stuff, but it is now working in my game.

Thanks
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 8:41 PM
Every time I've installed this mod and come back to report, you have some kind of update XD Anyway, I haven't installed the cure yet, but so far it's working fine in my game with the latest version (before the cure) and I absolutely love it. Thanks for the cure too, I was kinda shocked when my vampires started randomly turning sims into ghouls on their own will, lol ^^" It's no big deal though, I was just surprised when it happened.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 8:56 PM
lol, I unfortunately don't know how to prevent it sorry.
Page 2 of 4