Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 11:13 AM
Default Recoloring/Possibly Repository-ing a custom hacked object
I'm trying to recolor ChristianLov's last name copier for personal use, as I'm not a big fan of the arghist soldier painting that it's based on. When I open the package I dont see any textures or mesh stuff at all, only the bhavs and other data pertaining to it's modded functions. If nothing else, I'd like to slave it to the original painting so I can just recolor that to my liking. Can anybody help me figure this out?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 11:31 AM
If you open Text List, and Oject Models, it looks like the item is referencing the "paintingsquaresailor" item. You may be able to set a different default ingame model there (a different paining would probably work best). Can't promise it will be recolorable, though.

It is a little bit out of my knowledge zone, so I don't know if you have to change anything else in the file. I think the names are based on the name in the CRES of the replacement item.