Replies: 452 (Who?), Viewed: 138391 times.
Page 19 of 19
Mad Poster
#451 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 5:42 PM
The Office US.

I keep returning to Season 1 and have repeatedly seen the first 3 seasons.

Within that time, I should have seen it in full, but people say Steve Carell's performance and metamorphosis from fat, oafish, balding goofball to refined and considerate and he's lost weight and gained his hair back and people tell me Steve's character was what made the show, but his contract was the final say on how it would end for him.

There is Space Force on Netflix, which he aged kinda...off. I know grey hair is normal, but it's the hair that's thinning in spots. His character in the first half of the show's first episode is pretty unbearable for a man in a branch that was made fun of in the past 4 years. I don't know if in the next 4 years it would be irelevent or ireverent. More like Space Farce.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Test Subject
#452 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 9:16 AM
Halfway through season 2 of The Politician. Miles better than S1. Bette Midler is nuts. Gwyneth Paltrow basically taking the mick out of her real life. Very funny show and filling in the void that Veep left for me.
Test Subject
#453 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 8:07 AM
Humans 9/10
Loved this. It wasn't perfect but near enough to think about 10/10 . Great concepts, nicely acted , gets you thinking. Watched it every day all way through .
Page 19 of 19