Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 2:44 PM
Default Upload manager automatically putting in dead links
Last night I tried to upload a sim with CC by Rensim and Simplelife included but the links the upload manager filled in are dead/old/inactive and I can't seem to change it. After three hours I submitted it via bypass to see if I could edit links there like you could with the old manager.

here is the sim Draco Malfoy

here's what the links should be
Behind these eyes medium steel grey by Bruno
Facekit: Nose Button by Rensim
Facekit: Nose Sides by Rensim
Facekit: TeethEyebagsLashes by Rensim
Facekit: Eyebags 2 by Rensim
Facekit: Eyebags 1 by Rensim
Facekit: Nosebulb 2 by Rensim
Facekit: CflexAntishineblush by Rensim
Facial shadow and Highlight: Cheek 1 L by Simplelife
Facial shadow and Highlight: Cheek 2 L by Simplelife
We've got company Natural Lips (Cheers) by Nabila_Ici
Screenshots
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 4:48 PM
Thanks for the details.  Just FYI the screenshot you shared was the extra packages, not neccesarily the links

I'll modify the sorceror to allow editing of pre-filled in links soon.  (Plus there will be a new edit page to go along with it that lets you edit everything)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Thanks for the details.  Just FYI the screenshot you shared was the extra packages, not neccesarily the links

I'll modify the sorceror to allow editing of pre-filled in links soon.  (Plus there will be a new edit page to go along with it that lets you edit everything)

@Tashiketh Oops I thought I included both...don't know if it's useful now but here

I mean most of the names and credits right except for the credits on 3, and the name and credits 11 and 12 but all the links are old/inactive and should be the ones I included in the first post.

Oh ok thank you, is there anyway to follow when it's updated? I have 4 more sims ready for upload and they all use that CC so it would have to wait til then
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2021 at 5:45 PM
@Tashiketh Not to bother but I'd figure I'd try uploading more sims this morning and the issue is still there so I canceled.

It's still automatically filling the links with dead/incorrect links and improper credits
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 5th May 2021 at 5:05 PM
New version with ability to edit the links just went live!

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 9th May 2021 at 3:21 PM
I'm sorry if I'm somehow gatecrashing this thread. I just want to clarify which section I need to go in case I wanted to edit cc links. I have mine showing up in my upload with correct links and all, but what if I wanted to add another link just in case I forgot to add them in the wizard? Or when I had to update them because the original link becomes inaccessible?

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th May 2021 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
New version with ability to edit the links just went live!

@Tashiketh found an additional issue while it automatically loaded somelinks just with wrong credits some it didn't fill in and then even when I did when I went to preview mode it credited me as the creator when I very clearly filled in the boxes with the correct information

the packages are
SLU_agingmask_12L.package the link should be Facial shadow and Highlight: aging mask 12L by Simplelife

RentedSpace-amt-VeryV-NeckSweater3t2-grey.package link should be https://rented-space.tumblr.com/pos...Sweater3t2-grey
meshamveryvnecksweater_TSLDEDIT.package (Mesh) link should be same as above

MESH-Skell-ambottomwarlockpants.package link should be https://ts2repositoryproject.tumblr...d warlock pants
Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 10th May 2021 at 8:04 PM
This issue with incorrect crediting is fixed as of the version today.