Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#576 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
oh i see, i didn't know about it, i have issues trusting friends since i don't know what's real and what not, so maybe it continues in my dreams in a weird way

Exactly. I also suffered from trust issues with my familiars. I think the only time I was surrounded by a student body that wasn't out to get me was Grades 10-12 (essentially the bulk of highschool) and they eventually transferred me to an extremely tiny school (we barely had 10 students in the entire student body) and I couldn't trust them.

If I may be some parts euphemistic and part representative...

So beyond the fact these guys I like are older and I'm lugging "Daddy issues" like a duffel bag full of cash, my anxiety of "Emotional imprisonment from an overbearing mother" is like an overloaded backpack for camping but "Trust issues with peer and superiors" is that rolling suitcase with the bad wheels getting caught on whatever ends up on the floor as I leave the baggage claim to move forward in life.

Don't feel like you're going through this alone. Everyone has problems with themselves and the three I admitted are just a few that people face in therapy. Currently the stigma of psychoanalysis is being lifted here in the US and in Northern Europe, Scandinavia particularly, they recently are making efforts to lower suicide numbers.

I actually advocate those in such social situations to take advantage of resources pertaining to their situation in particular.

Is there an equivalent in the Netherlands for social services regarding mental health, considering you brought the trust issues up a number of times?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#577 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Exactly. I also suffered from trust issues with my familiars. I think the only time I was surrounded by a student body that wasn't out to get me was Grades 10-12 (essentially the bulk of highschool) and they eventually transferred me to an extremely tiny school (we barely had 10 students in the entire student body) and I couldn't trust them.

If I may be some parts euphemistic and part representative...

So beyond the fact these guys I like are older and I'm lugging "Daddy issues" like a duffel bag full of cash, my anxiety of "Emotional imprisonment from an overbearing mother" is like an overloaded backpack for camping but "Trust issues with peer and superiors" is that rolling suitcase with the bad wheels getting caught on whatever ends up on the floor as I leave the baggage claim to move forward in life.

Don't feel like you're going through this alone. Everyone has problems with themselves and the three I admitted are just a few that people face in therapy. Currently the stigma of psychoanalysis is being lifted here in the US and in Northern Europe, Scandinavia particularly, they recently are making efforts to lower suicide numbers.

I actually advocate those in such social situations to take advantage of resources pertaining to their situation in particular.

Is there an equivalent in the Netherlands for social services regarding mental health, considering you brought the trust issues up a number of times?

in the netherlands they are also trying to lower suicide numbers, in my country when you see someone who wants to end their live we can call 113, there's also an other number if you don't wanna mention your name
there's also a chat for it to talk to people when you or someone else has suicide thoughts, i can easily hide that issue with trust issues and pretend like i can trust them but deep inside i can't, might be because i lost many friends once i was out of school
in the netherlands when something is bothering you which you can't share it, you can make an appointment to the psychologist to talk about things, and yes there's also a therapy in my country
Scholar
#578 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 3:00 PM Last edited by Noa1500 : 15th Feb 2020 at 3:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Why is it so that you guys remember your dreams in detail, while I don't remember anything? Do you have a dream diary?

Bro that would mean being organised Jokes aside, they're memorable cos everything is normal and forgettable and then you notice something odd and you're like hang on that's not right. Then you get all suspicious so you pay more attention and then its kind of like watching a movie with you in it but you never see yourself. So kind of like inception but not. That's why its a fun movie, very dream like.

@sailorplanet97
If you're having problems with anxiety you really should speak to someone. Whether or not you see a psychologist(?), it's not good to let it stew in you. Anxiety holds you back from being you and living your life. Of course doing something about it is scary (and makes you anxious too), but it a necessary evil. It might take time and hurt. But in the long run you'll be alright- calmer, happier, and proud of yourself. Kind of like physiotherapy, but like for the inside.
Instructor
Original Poster
#579 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 9:29 PM
i never thought the dreams has anything to do with real lives, and yes i see what i can do, i had a few times i got pregnant and even sometimes thought it happened in real when it was all just in my dreams

and now back in general: i had a cool dream but the noises woke me up so i don't know how it ended,
but i had missions in my dream along with my (old) friends, we teamed together, got in a sort telephort where we could be somewhere in no time,
we battled together to destroy the monster that are dangerous in the world, but that's the part where i don't know where it ended because a noise woke me up :/

i wish it continues in my dreams again because that was a pretty cool dream, and i had a dream about that (sort of) before,
might have to do with the fantasy since i found the Sailor Senshi Maker awhile back, i make up my fantasy's from anime, manga,sega, OC's and real people characters, in a sailor form

damn sometimes i wish some dreams continues, just so you found out how it ended
Mad Poster
#580 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 3:25 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 23rd Feb 2020 at 3:59 AM.
Weird one.

It was early morning, the sky was lighting up as the sun rose, although my room doesn't face the sun.

I was asleep in a room twice the size of my actual room, it was painted in feminine colors like pink, white and lavender, there were tons of stuffed animals on two walls with dressers in between, one wall on one side of my bed was lined with bookcases, filled with books, game cartridges, cases for small cartridges, and binders loaded with music CDs from Europe and Japan, DVDs from all 6 regions and Blu-Rays from all 3 zones. There were videogame discs in color coded binders: Red for Nintendo, Blue for Sony and Green for Microsoft. Even all 3 Sims games released on disc were put in a dedicated binder. My work was backed up on Blu-Ray and put in fancy blue leather binders.

My computers and TV was in front of my bed. My bed was a huge King size and it was put in a four post bedframe with a gossamer curtain canopy. I stirred and woke up.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. I put on my glasses...and my harem of 13 men was seated. (My question is where did they get multiples of the chairs we have now? More importantly, how did they stretch the table into the dining room? Speaking of which, the dining room table is gone!)

They served me 13 fruit pieces, each a different fruit.

It was weird, but taking my meds didn't make them go away. Turned out my parents went to Miami to get one last look before it falls into the ocean like Atlantis. They decided to shell out the money for the guys to keep up with me while visiting a future lost city.

My parents evidently won a jackpot with a grand total of $1 billion after taxes. So you can guess they went a little nuts. Not to mention, we lived on the largest artificial island in the world off the coast of the Jersey shore and we usually imported and translates anime in an uncut, true to the original script manner that America butchers to fit the standards set for "kiddie stuff". Our island thrived on tourism.

My grandfather and Grandma Barb were Emperor and Empress Consort, my father and mother were King and Queen, their siblings Dukes and Duchesses, I was the Crown Princess and my cousins were Marquises and Marchionesses, as they were children of Dukes and Duchesses. My family were not only for show, but we were involved in political discourse on how the island was run. We leaned to liberal but inclusive (During winter, either we celebrate all the holidays or no one gets to celebrate!) But such as my family's ability to assume responsibility, I didn't know they sent letters of introduction. My father took interest in my life for so long, he hired the 13 guys for their trip.

I eventually retired to my bed for a nap after I gave a guided tour of the island. I exchanged kisses with the guys before laying down and sleeping. The last one was David Spade. He was a bit bristly, (he's been seen with a scraggly thin mustache and a goatee) but it was enough for me to hug back and he drawn the covers over me.

The guys retired to the male guest suite. I saw them talking about something. (Is it me, or did the house turn into a castle as this dream progressed?)

Eventually, David Spade woke me up with a kiss (I know very well that it's wrong, but trust is part of an equation that is like the extra IKEA screw.) and sat down on the edge of the bed and asked me why I picked him. I told him he's able to wield comedy as a weapon. I told him about how I heard his life sucked before he became famous for snarky self deprecation. I even told him how I saw the video clip of him on Johnny Carson doing a set of his observation of Los Angeles and his little "Mama's boy" jokes. I told him, "You have a better relationship with your mom than I do with my mom. Then again, I take after my father and we have a few instabilities. Most of the weird shit we say comes from comedy, cartoons or twisted humor that struck a nerve with us."

Then, he asked "In terms of royalty, where are you in terms of the British throne?" I said "Way back of the line. The King of Norway is 73rd in line to inherit."

I actually woke up after getting a good night's rest feeling better.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Instructor
Original Poster
#581 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 8:47 PM
i had a pretty cool dream yesterday,

i don't know how it happend but i was swimming to the sea, i don't know what the sea did to me but i ended up in turkey, and that's weird because we have the big ocean
(idk how it's called in english but in dutch you say it as *Grote Oceaan*) and in turkey you only have the atlantic ocean, along with a couple of countries so i don't even know how i ended up there
it was a funny one for sure, and after that, we could draw the dress and we could choose which colour the braid could have, so i picked the pink dress so we could colouring the dress

i would guess the owner from the shop could make those dress with pink in it but i don't know if the 2 couples were married, but that dream was pretty cool,
i wonder what that means :P
Field Researcher
#582 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
Bro that would mean being organised Jokes aside, they're memorable cos everything is normal and forgettable and then you notice something odd and you're like hang on that's not right. Then you get all suspicious so you pay more attention and then its kind of like watching a movie with you in it but you never see yourself. So kind of like inception but not. That's why its a fun movie, very dream like.
I've had more vivid dreams recently but I still don't remember any. I remember some traces after waking up but forget everything soon afterwards.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Instructor
Original Poster
#583 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 10:00 PM
not the first time i have these dream like that about teleporting to other places in no time, last month i had this dream about people following me and was on my period, i was going to the toilet, there was a secret door i guess and that secret door teleported me to somewhere else

and in the past when i was in puberty i had often of that dream, i wonder what it means when you can teleport yourself or GET teleported in no time, but it seems pretty cool to me
Mad Poster
#584 Old 28th Feb 2020 at 6:51 PM
So this dream... I wasn't in it, it was kinda like tv. There was a group of kids (I feel like it was the kids from Stranger Things but I'm not sure) but it was from the point of view of one of the kids. There were these alien seeds that had been found, I think they had fallen off the back of some kind of lorry into a Forrest and the kids found them. The FBI appeared and asked them about it and they all have them whatever alien seeds they have apart from one kid (the one whose POV it was) - he hid some in his pockets.

He got home and his Dad (who was for some reason Bob from that 70s show) was making dinner but it was like... lunch meat with a mint leaf on. The FBI showed up and he quickly put the alien eggs in a celebrations tub in a cupboard.

I'm not sure if I just don't remember the rest or if it flashes forward. But for some reason the boy is in my current house and the FBI turned up again. This time there was an alien baby who kinda looked like the seahorses baby in Bojack Horseman but like... green gummy? And it was me holding it and suddenly I had to find somewhere to hide it, so I ran upstairs (and felt really regretful because where do I go upstairs?!) And ran into Ivy's room, where a mob of people all wanting to protect the alien had climbed onto each others shoulders to reach Ivy's bedroom window, so I opened the window and gave them the baby. Then I woke up.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#585 Old 1st Mar 2020 at 12:33 AM
Those stock dreams of family life with Grant Imahara.

I'm very much aware I have no clue why I am with a guy I have little to no chance unless my grandfather had decided as a final request to bring me and Grant together. I don't know why this series of dreams exist.

Anyway: It was March in Japan, the cherry, plum and peach blossoms are starting to bud and I'm busy making bento lunches with vegan ingredients for my triskadectuplets. Each bento had their animal kanji and the name in English letters. At this point in time, the children are 7 and heading off to first grade. I pinned a trilingual name tag to each of their shirts (kanji, kana and English)

(why 13 all at once is probably my anxiety not to go back to the hospital to give birth but want a large family and fertility was common on both sides...except I suffer from PCOS, a hormonal condition that can affect fertility negatively. The only anomaly in our family are my younger twin cousins (boy and girl) through one of my father's younger sisters, the one born a year before the first Earth Day. She's a nurse and once cared for an old dog we deemed "a digestive daredevil".)

I made Grant a special lunch, because he works constantly at a robotics factory. I gave him a 900ml capacity bento and I had an 850ml. I worked in a soda company that exclusively uses metal containers for their products in response to Coca-Cola's refusal to change packaging. I also worked on mixing syrups for stevia sweetened sodas and premade kiddie cocktail syrups and concentrate like Shirley Temples, Roy Rogers and Arnold Palmers. Working in quality control, I was the authority on taste and smell. Because I had a flexible schedule, I would leave around the time the school let out. Our kids went to the same elementary school as Prince Hisahito of the Imperial Family. I think the only reason they got in was due to the fact we got them started early and by age 5 they could speak English, Japanese and a 3rd language.

We eventually got home and I served them a slice of cheesecake, each a flavor they enjoyed. I bought from the train station cake shop. I had to put my children to bed early tonight, because they have cafeteria duty tomorrow morning. When Grant came in, we cuddled and he said, "thanks for the lunch" softly.

Instructor
Original Poster
#586 Old 1st Mar 2020 at 8:52 PM
i had a scary dream ever, i remember awhile ago my aunt told me how my cousin (her daughter) pass out when she drink alcohol just that 1 time (alright it means she can't stand that when she already pass out when she just drink it 1 time)
and well i guess my brain didn't forgot about that part since my cousin also passed out in my dream once her alcohol is in

i drinked alcohol in my dreams too, i didn't felt well, i nearly threw up in my dreams, my parents asked if i was doing alright and my awareness was very low (not fully unconsciouss though)
it reminded me from last year in real life when the dentist pulled all my wisdom-teeths since my awareness was also low back then, i guess it all happened in my dream expect it didn't had to do with the teeths but with alcohol,
i was so relieved it was all just a dream but i had a horrible nightmare about alcohol and both me and my cousin either were unconciouss or having a low awareness, i better have a better dream tonight

i never had a dream about alcohol so i wonder what it means
Mad Poster
#587 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
i had a scary dream ever, i remember awhile ago my aunt told me how my cousin (her daughter) pass out when she drink alcohol just that 1 time (alright it means she can't stand that when she already pass out when she just drink it 1 time)
and well i guess my brain didn't forgot about that part since my cousin also passed out in my dream once her alcohol is in

i drinked alcohol in my dreams too, i didn't felt well, i nearly threw up in my dreams, my parents asked if i was doing alright and my awareness was very low (not fully unconsciouss though)
it reminded me from last year in real life when the dentist pulled all my wisdom-teeths since my awareness was also low back then, i guess it all happened in my dream expect it didn't had to do with the teeths but with alcohol,
i was so relieved it was all just a dream but i had a horrible nightmare about alcohol and both me and my cousin either were unconciouss or having a low awareness, i better have a better dream tonight

i never had a dream about alcohol so i wonder what it means

You know, I can't tell. I was a smoker of prop cigarettes (no additives, no nicotine, no tobacco, used in TV, Film and Stage) and only smoked 3 of the cigarettes before deciding to switch over to other vices. Burning from the inside was not worth the money. Lifetime total of cigarettes smoked was 3 for me. I kept the ash tray for when my aunt Fran and uncle Joe come to visit.

For those wondering, my aunt Fran is a nurse at one of the state Supermax prisons and she has yet to retire. Uncle Joe (not actually my uncle, I call him that out of seniority) is the senior delivery driver at Herr's, a regional snack company. He's been there the longest.

I had dreams of smoking, but not drinking.

Instructor
Original Poster
#588 Old 7th Mar 2020 at 1:08 PM
ah i see, i guess we have something in common when continues in a dream, i have 2 dreams now to share and it was weird haha

yesterday i had a dream about getting a bike (i had a new bike last year so i guess it was always on my mind, it was right before april)
and well i maked sure the gifts and everything went to the right address, and usually the city's and somewhere rarely people lives are far away but in my dreams it was all in one
and everything was very close (like The Netherlands and China for examble, it was very close in my dream)

at that same time i had a dream about sims 2 serie which the person either deleted it or put it in private called i Call it Karma, the main characters grew up and even their kids grew up
and turned into a teen,

and today i had a dream about Desperation (sims 2 serie) i met the main characters and a few other people aswell (that was a cool dream) but i had a dream i was in a maze and wasn't able to get out of it
my sister called me to tell me i need to eat, there were rich people but also people i know and i was forced to eat a boiled eggs, of course i didn't liked it, my sister got mad at me
it's funny i tells people i only likes baked eggs all the times when they ask for this and now it continues in my dream haha
Top Secret Researcher
#589 Old 8th Mar 2020 at 6:53 PM
Default I think I had a dream I was in hell.
It was underground and terrible, but there was no fire just horrible things happening. I tried to escape and was running along a tunnel. Tunnel had a fork in it; the left fork was dark and went down, the right fork had daylight. I ran a long time down the right fork, but it got so narrow I got stuck and had to dig my way to the surface. The dirt was hardpan and hurt my fingers. I woke up and never made it out.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#590 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 12:07 AM
Lately, it was low-key.

I was at a cafe having a Sakura Frappé and it was spring in NYC. The coronavirus had been eliminated the week before after quarantine orders were enforced.

I was waiting for Bill Nye. I heard a crash outside. Turned out he got into a fight against Alton Brown, who always hated being compared to Bill. He crashed his bike into a conglomerate trash can. (conglomerate is a type of stone arrangements I have seen on urban elements)

I dusted him off, got his bike's frame out from around his neck, use my first aid kit to clean the wounds, put my grandfather's biological skin graft bandage on the bleeding spots and helped him in.

He asked me how I was, I told him, "I had sedation dentistry and it left me with a voice for a woman on a 1-900 line who smokes constantly in the off hours after the intubation tube was removed four days afterwards."

He said "You seem better...Did you lose a bit of weight?" I said "Perhaps, I'm seeing an endocrinologist because I have struggled for years after working for that hack Dr. Online. Stress eating after watching people pay for his brand of assisted suicide didn't help. I'm also seeing a therapist for STPD, PTSD and various other imbalances abbreviated."

Bill asked "Why is that pink?" I said "Japanese Cherry Blossom Frappé." He said "You seem to be mad at me now." I said "My life is being ruined by CGI. I have to revive hand drawn." He's like "You're mad at John Lasseter?" I said "I don't do touchy feely..." And I whip out brass knuckles with claws "I do scratchy bleedy..."

It was a weird dream. Don't tell Hiroki, I said to myself (Hiroki is an AI I am working on.)

Scholar
#591 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 3:19 PM
In my dream my mum and I had gone to one of my favourite shops that has most day to day things in it to buy towels and bedsheets. The first suspicious thing was that it was in the specific store near me that hasn't been open in over a year, but we also were pushing a red shopping cart (a thing that this store doesn't actually have). All is well going around the aisles, where I pick up some pens before making mum and I make our way towards the stuff we really came for. What was hella suspicious was that mum didn't care what colour the towels were. My internal alarms were totes going off because no way would my let me buy a bright yellow towel, or one that was black and white stripes with pink polka dots, and definitely not one that was white with flame patterns on it. I was like "uh mum, you sure you want those?" and the only response I'd get is shhhuuushh! Things got weirder: We kept piling the stuff up so that it almost reached the ceiling and when I pushed the cart the pile was like wooooo wobble time and I was like oh shit that's not good. The never ending pile later included bed sheets, which at first were totally reasonable ones and then mum insisted that a velevet duvet set was a necessity???? Apparently the only acceptable one was hot pink, which I pointed out really clashed with my bed frame cos thats grey with coral(?) legs.

I think I just really want new bed sheets cos the ones we actually have are very boring.
Mad Poster
#592 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 4:56 PM
In my dream my mum and I had gone to one of my favourite shops that has most day to day things in it to buy towels and bedsheets. The first suspicious thing was that it was in the specific store near me that hasn't been open in over a year, but we also were pushing a red shopping cart (a thing that this store doesn't actually have). All is well going around the aisles, where I pick up some pens before making mum and I make our way towards the stuff we really came for. What was hella suspicious was that mum didn't care what colour the towels were. My internal alarms were totes going off because no way would my let me buy a bright yellow towel, or one that was black and white stripes with pink polka dots, and definitely not one that was white with flame patterns on it. I was like "uh mum, you sure you want those?" and the only response I'd get is shhhuuushh! Things got weirder: We kept piling the stuff up so that it almost reached the ceiling and when I pushed the cart the pile was like wooooo wobble time and I was like oh shit that's not good. The never ending pile later included bed sheets, which at first were totally reasonable ones and then mum insisted that a velevet duvet set was a necessity???? Apparently the only acceptable one was hot pink, which I pointed out really clashed with my bed frame cos thats grey with coral(?) legs.

I think I just really want new bed sheets cos the ones we actually have are very boring.

Have you considered making a change to life without hesitation?

Scholar
#593 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 5:03 PM
Have you considered making a change to life without hesitation?

Uh, what kind of change are we talking about here? Like I'll be living in a different country for my masters kind of change, or I picked the healthy non cheesey option for lunch today change?
Mad Poster
#594 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 6:53 PM
Uh, what kind of change are we talking about here? Like I'll be living in a different country for my masters kind of change, or I picked the healthy non cheesey option for lunch today change?

Anything that you feel is stagnant type of change. Your dreams seemed to point to a sign saying "Time for a shake up. Size requirements don't matter."

I'm currently going to the salon today to turn my hay and straw like-mop of hair into some beautiful. It's also been a while. I was at the salon in September last year (2019).

Mad Poster
#595 Old 10th Mar 2020 at 9:17 AM
I'm currently going to the salon today to turn my hay and straw like-mop of hair into some beautiful. It's also been a while. I was at the salon in September last year (2019).

I used to be like that. I would go to and get my hair cut once a year, now I go every 2 weeks and every 3 months for a perm

The most recent dream that I can still remember was that one of my cats turned into a demon cat and was trying to scratch everything and everyone, then I locked him outside and then my alarm went off

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Instructor
Original Poster
#596 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 12:53 AM
i don't remember most of my dreams i've been having but i do remember one dream from like last week,

i was somewhere at the mall, i searched for something, a woman helped me find something (can't remember what i was looking for) and out of nowhere i bumped into my cousin, his wife and daughter,
in my dreams she turned like 5? and just wanted to play with me, i hold her hand, spended time with her, but i got caught from someone which wasn't my cousin or anyone but someone i don't know,

and i think one of the My Life (sims 2 series) characters came to rescue me, Drake or Ryan or both of them, and thanked one of them (or both of them) from saving My Life while my mom talked with my cousin how his life was or something,, and something was broken in my dreams, eh interesting dream

my youngest little niece is just 1 and a half month old, she was having curly hair, just like her mom, i wonder if that hair type will come true
Mad Poster
#597 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 1:07 AM
Something about snake taming (I think? There were animals involved) and dancing (probably combined, I almost got hit by a foot in the face), the ongoing Covid crisis, and explaining hand-washing to someone. I think I had one of my dream compilations again, where I remember snippets from several dreams. They're always weird and confusing, but for some reason I tend to remember them. I think it may be because I wake up or almost wake up between the dreams without realizing it, so the memory of the dreams kind of stick around longer. Usually leaves me more tired.
Mad Poster
#598 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 6:53 PM
Playing baseball with movie monsters (I had the modern type like Jason Voorhees, the demonic doll Chuckie and Hell Priest AKA Pinhead, my rivals had the early Universal Studios ones known from books and legends.)

It got crazy when I knock the umpire's head (Headless Horseman) off with a foul ball in his face and we had to quickly carve a new head and stick it back on.

#599 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 11:32 PM
Had another Star Trek-esque dream last night, except this time I was on the bridge on an Enterprise-looking spaceship that was for some reason docked and abandoned in what looked like an airport on Earth and had vines and moss and other foliage covering it and was entirely brown, and for some reason, Captain Picard was there with me?? And also the entire crew except me and Picard was a hologram, except you could TELL that the crew were holograms because they looked like the holograms from Mass Effect. Also, Old!Spock was there too, except he only existed on a screen.

Didn't realize my subconscious was into mashing Star Trek with elements of current everyday life...

Edit: One of the holographic crew mentioned that they "were the last" but that's all the dialogue I can remember/make out.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Instructor
Original Poster
#600 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 7:36 PM
i had a horrible nightmare, in my dream i was crying (actually just like last night expect in real i wasn't nauseous, fever or having the flu) and i made an excuse in my dream about not doing anything or something,
(okay ehmmm it isn't an excuse when you're really sick to NOT doing anything but you have crazier dream i guess LMFAO) i was angry about something, i don't remember what happend next because i woke up tired

i knew like right away it was just a dream but it wasn't a good one, luckily me the sickness didn't came out to reality so that's good lol
i'm just tired and not in the mood to do anything but that's it
Page 24 of 30