Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#76 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 6:57 PM
Oh... I couldn't live without downloading all I need...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 10:14 PM

lol they keep rejecting it because of the lighting.
Gah, I'd go and load up my game right now and take more pics but
loading my game takes like 45 years.. haha
Oh well..

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
#78 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 11:28 PM
Hi guys, I am working on a small set of outfits for my Harley Quinn sim. These are all my design, I tried to make her outfit fit into the Dark Knight more than the cartoon version. Please let me know of any mistakes made.

Also, I made the eyes, do you think that they are alright for her or are they to supernatural looking?

Thank You!
Field Researcher
#79 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 5:29 AM
Wow thta's really cool, and much better that the cartoon version. Risque buisness got approved in case anyone wanted to know
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#80 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 5:43 PM
Kitty I love your sims, and my game takes also years to load
Vampy I like your Harley and I also love her eyes
Serena This is cool!!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#81 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 12:07 PM
OH!! I love the shoes!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#82 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:04 PM
It would be great!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#83 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:25 PM
Serena, I LOVE IT! U think you could do a version with fishnets and one without, but I REALLY love it, are you planning n doing other colors, too?

Here is also a mesh, if you are still looking...

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=127591
Field Researcher
#84 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:15 AM
Default mesh
Yeah, I already have that mesh, I don't like the heels on it as much, but thanks though. Actually Cynnix at GoS has made the mesh for me, she's finishing it up and I'm waiting for her to post it. She's done the regular skirt version, and she's also working on a floor legnth alpha skirt one and possibly one with a slight train.

Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_of_Death
Serena, I LOVE IT! U think you could do a version with fishnets and one without, but I REALLY love it, are you planning n doing other colors, too?

Here is also a mesh, if you are still looking...

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=127591
Field Researcher
#85 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:18 AM
I think I'm going to make a version of Silent Lucidity as untuckable tops, I still might do a fishnet version too, but I don't like to repeat my projects too much. Oh also If you guys were wondering why I keep deleting my old posts, it's to save space in here by taking off my old stuff.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#86 Old 8th May 2009 at 7:56 PM
O.O I love it!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#87 Old 8th May 2009 at 8:21 PM
I love it, to, you are so creative. I also tink something is missing, what if you would add gloves? Maybe about halfway up the arm, a bit above the elbow. You could do them in solid and lace.
#88 Old 9th May 2009 at 7:10 AM
The Funny thing is, I pictured them as fingerless also. Are you working with photoshop?

Deviant Art has some really great lace brushes for free, here is a link, you just have to click on your program on the left. If you use photoshop, let me know and I will send you the links to some really awesome lace brushes.

http://www.deviantart.com/#catpath=...&order=9&q=lace
Field Researcher
#89 Old 9th May 2009 at 8:46 PM
Thanks for the link, yes I am using photoshop, and corel photoshop x aswell. I think the brushes will help. I promise to finish this as soon as I can, but I'm going to drop all my projects for about a week to do something grungy post apocolyptic for MTS2 b-day. I think I might make a lot, or a grungy ripped clothing set for all ages and sexes, but Idk if I can finish all that in a week

You know sometimes I have to switch between projects when I'm stuck, it feels like creative schitzo block.
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:55 AM
Umm..okay, I haven't found these anywhere so I was thinking about making bandages for male sims, like around the torso of a male sim and maybe some around the biceps and forearms, accessories and the torso one as a shirt. However, Im kinda new, aside from experimenting with recolors, how would I go about making something like this? or how do I go about requesting this from somebody who knows what they are doing?
Field Researcher
#91 Old 10th May 2009 at 2:52 AM
I think that's a great idea. I've never tried bandages b4 so I really can't give any advice on it. If you think it is beyond your abilities you can always request it at Garden Of Shadows Wishing Tree.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#92 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:13 PM
Does that exist???!! I've never seen it!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#93 Old 11th May 2009 at 3:45 AM
yep it sure does...Grrr, for some reason Bodyshop will not load.........I scanned and I have no viruses....I hope my sims 2 game didn't asplode again. I'm going to head off to EA to see if a patch can help me.
Field Researcher
#94 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:02 AM
OMG!!!!! My game did asplode!!!! Crap, now I'll have to remake everything, I'm sure the problem is in the save game files, this happened 6 mos ago, I think my hardrive might be bad.

Now I'll have to spend all night reloading all my sims 2 games........GRRRRRR

I hope I can save my lots, I just got done building a beautiful mansion that took me like 100 hrs.......not to mention my whole medieval lot and all my families....I hope I can save atleast my neighborhoods, lots, and families. I hope all that stuff isn't corrupted.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:31 AM
BWAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!! I am a genius!!!!! I noticed my cigen and caches were gi-normous, do I deleted them. My game is loading as we speak!!!!! Well I can stop losing my hair now......
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#96 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:01 PM
A month ago my game crashed and I had to install again all the expansion and stuff packs that I have and all the downloads. And I also lost all the cc I had made

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#97 Old 12th May 2009 at 4:31 AM
Wow that suck.....But sometimes re-loading sims2 make thing more fun, because you have a challenge to re-do everything. Sometimes things end up being better the second time.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#98 Old 13th May 2009 at 8:20 PM
It's really beautyful...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#99 Old 14th May 2009 at 12:26 AM
I do too, the gloves is what it was missing. I can't wait to have them!!
Field Researcher
#100 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:27 AM
I just uploaded a bedroom set to GoS, I couldn't here because it's paymeshes. you can see (and download) it here

http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=12461.0

Page 4 of 7