Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 5:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Is it possible to change clothing categories of cc in a .sims3pack file?
I'm wondering if there's a program that allows one to re-assign clothing categories for .sims3packs? I know there is a nifty program that lets you view the contents of a .sims3pack but I didn't know if maybe there's something out there that lets you edit the files while it's still in this form? I know that you can some how do it using S3PE with .package files but I'm unclear on that method as well. I was trying to avoid converting the .sims3packs if they are store content or require to be decrapified or whatever because I am not familiar with that process either and fear to mess up my game by doing things I don't understand. The categorization of sims CAS items can be wonky and it would make my simming experience much more pleasant if I could put them the way I want them! Anyways, you all are beautiful...please help the tech challenged!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 6:34 AM
I'm running 1.69
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
If you are running 1.67 you can download the CASP editor. It will allow you to edit ingame/ep/store item clothing and accessories.