Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden Variety

by plasticbox Posted 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:33 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2015 at 10:27 PM by plasticbox

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Yes, that is a patch issue. Here is the bug report thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...-unread-message

Thank you for confirming it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 9:53 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 3:42 AM
I installed this mod and it doesn't let my sim cook with fresh ingredients, I had to erase it, hope you fix this issue and add more plants in the future because it's a great mod
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:28 AM
I can cook with fresh ingredients just fine. How did you determine it was this mod that caused that issue? It doesn't do anything with the ingredients, only with (some of) the plants.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 12:55 PM
thx love it
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 12:32 AM
Yeahs, I can still cook fine with this mod installed. I just wish one was able to use different meshes for each plant because most of them look alike
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 1:02 AM
Just love it!
Ist their a chance that you would include someday the strawberrys with an more look for strawberry plants?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 3:33 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 3:33 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 3:55 PM
I love this so much I love plants and this makes me so happy. Thank you!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:27 PM
Thanks for the mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 12:59 PM
This is great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 5:16 AM
still good?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 7:29 AM
My FAV!!!!!! But if you have time, could you please make more plants and trees? These are so beautiful!!!! I love garden stuffs the most, all of my sims are likely famers. The originals are bothered me but I must ignored them. And yours are just awesome!
Cant thank you enough!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 6:51 AM
These are AMAZING! Thank you!
My sim is a huge garden junkie, so this is the most appreciated aesthetics mod in my game now!
Pleeeaaase (If you have the time?) make the rest of the harvestable plants and trees!
Test Subject
#41 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soenkev
These are AMAZING! Thank you!
My sim is a huge garden junkie, so this is the most appreciated aesthetics mod in my game now!
Pleeeaaase (If you have the time?) make the rest of the harvestable plants and trees!

bump bump (Y) :lovestruc
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd May 2016 at 7:00 AM
Hi @plasticbox, it's me again bump bump
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 24th May 2016 at 8:20 PM
I adore all the plant work you're doing!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 4:56 PM
How's this working nowadays?
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shedevil
How's this working nowadays?

great!! i still use this in my game...i only wish plasticbox would update a few more plants
especially the flowers with new mesh
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 2:03 PM
Can anyone post feedback on how this oldie-but-goodie is working post-Nov 9 patch? Thanks.
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 7:33 PM
Working just fine!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:14 PM
Hey there. I love this mod and have been using it for a long time. The seasons patch seems to have broken the spinach and parsley overrides though. I tested it with only the packages for these overrides in my game and still broken. When I try to load a household with an existing garden that has one of these plants the plant is moved to the household inventory and then when I try to place it the game says that it is missing it's footprint. And when I try to plant a "seed" the game gives the message that it failed to germinate. I think the footprint message is the key to fixing this. Please let me (and the rest) know if you plan on fixing this issue.

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 1:31 PM
Please consider fixing this for seasons, my game no longer uses the meshes/textures at all and the plants default back to EA original look. I miss my lovely, varied plants.
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:28 PM
Confirming that this mod no longer works with seasons, I'm also getting "failed to germinate" for spinach and parsley.
Page 2 of 3