Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#626 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:48 PM Last edited by nibjam : 29th Jul 2011 at 12:02 AM.
Awesome job! It's gorgeous! :D

- Woohoo Sims
Advertisement
Test Subject
#627 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 1:26 PM
I just wanted to say I downloaded your new 3rd Beta and that it is absolutly fantastic (and a thousand times better than all of EAs worlds put together). Keep up the brilliant work
Scholar
Original Poster
#628 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 6:56 PM
Thanks so much guys!!

I'm sorry that it's taking forever to finish the world, it's just taking a really long time to furnish and build the inside of the buildings.
Test Subject
#629 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 5:11 PM
GTA Vice City <3

Thx FP
Test Subject
#630 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Thanks so much guys!!

I'm sorry that it's taking forever to finish the world, it's just taking a really long time to furnish and build the inside of the buildings.

The longer the better! It would be great if you could release a late night version for the clubs. I've been following this map since the start of last year.
Scholar
Original Poster
#631 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 9:59 PM
Default 4th Beta
Thanks guys!

For today, I am releasing another Beta to download, but this time I am also releasing it to the masses (my website ), because quite frankly, I have no clue when I will finish this world, and if I ever will. If you downloaded the last beta, there's no a huge difference from that, at least cosmetically in the world's environment. I've worked on lots of lots and furnished/created the interiors, yet at the same time, there are still lots of lots that have no inside. I did some updating around the airport and docks, and just did lots of little things here and there. To download the new beta, go to this page > http://www.freshprincecreations.com/ts3vicecity.htm , I also have a bunch of new pics there.

Any feedback, as always, is more than welcomed! Thanks and enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#632 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
I have no clue when I will finish this world

Take all the time you need, you've already created a masterpiece.
Lab Assistant
#633 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 7:01 AM Last edited by MaryseDynasty121 : 19th Aug 2011 at 7:56 AM.
FP, Im not sure if its me, or the world, But I always crash after creating sims (I'm trying to re-create all 106 VC peds) or when going into edit town mode, Ill report back when i remove all CC.
EDIT: Well, removing the CC did nothing, I still crashed, and the crash is only for Vice City aswell :/
Test Subject
#634 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:02 AM
Fresh-Prince, your world is amazing.

However, I too have a crash problem, the game can't be saved and sometimes it crashes down when loading, so could you please upload the lots only (because since my computer can't handle the world, I would like to have some of the buildings at least)? Ive been trying to save Vice City's lots into the game bin, however, it can't even load, so...

But anyway, thanks for this work-of-art. It's sensational.
Lab Assistant
#635 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:11 PM
I am trying to make VC peds in Sims 3, do far I have the Blonde in the pink suit, and the grey haired man in the blue suit, and Tommy V, a VC-MP skin site helps me for reference pics :D, but the crashes aren't helping as I crash every time I finish a sim, although they save to the bin before the game crashes, other then that, amazing job Fresh Prince!
Test Subject
#636 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:42 PM
Fantastic!!!
Lab Assistant
#637 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 12:18 AM Last edited by MaryseDynasty121 : 22nd Aug 2011 at 7:57 AM.
Now I cant save as I get error code 12 or 16, I have tried all of the workarounds, wich is sad because I really want to keep this world, yet at the same time delete it

EDIT: Some good news, the save corrupted, and I had to make another save and I can save, just get the random crashes, also the UI goes mostly black in build & buy about half the time

And instead of placing the Rabbit holes in the basement, you can use Jynx's Rabbit Hole Rugs , Sorry if you knew about them.
Field Researcher
#638 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 1:18 PM
Default Yay
I uninstalled my game, no new sims 3 ep could change my mind. But then i saw your MASTERPIECE fresh prince !! STUNNING! IMPRESSIVE! So much details simply perfect. Big compliment, your town changed my mind it´s the ONLY reason, why i play the third part again. Just one question: How long does it take in your game, until vice city is loaded? In my case nearly 30 minutes. Maybe takes time, to load all the details? Any clue?
Theorist
#639 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 7:10 PM
I'm eager to start work on this hood, but I'm gonna wait until we hear if this is the finished version or not.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#640 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 2:56 AM
I have been following this for the entire ride and i must say...BRAVO!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#641 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 3:23 AM
heres a thought (i apologize if this has already been addressed) why don't we start a thread on here (with the right permissions of course) that features our own items we have created for TS3VC? if any alterations are made to the VC you have saved on your game, share it with us...FP is amazing, but we cant expect him to do it all can we? this is only a suggestion...(newbie)
Theorist
#642 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barrowdallas
heres a thought (i apologize if this has already been addressed) why don't we start a thread on here (with the right permissions of course) that features our own items we have created for TS3VC? if any alterations are made to the VC you have saved on your game, share it with us...FP is amazing, but we cant expect him to do it all can we? this is only a suggestion...(newbie)

That's a good point. We suggested to FP earlier in this thread (quite a few of us) to just sculpt the hood and leave the lots empty.
I think a good way to build hoods is to do it like this
1) Builder builds the town. Lots are empty. This is version 1.0
2) Builder finds 3 or 4 volunteers to decorate interiors, and populate town with sims.
3) The volunteers upload their newly decorated version as a savegame.
This save game is effectively the final version 1.1

#BlairWitchPetition
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Inventor
#643 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 11:58 PM
Just wanted to say that I've downloaded the world on my new mac and it's working perfectly! On the old PC it lagged a little cos of system requirements not being good enough, but finally

The junkyard's missing a door to the bedroom in the bunker.. all I can find so far..
Lab Assistant
#644 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 3:09 PM Last edited by MaryseDynasty121 : 23rd Sep 2011 at 8:24 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
That's a good point. We suggested to FP earlier in this thread (quite a few of us) to just sculpt the hood and leave the lots empty.
2) Builder finds 3 or 4 volunteers to decorate interiors, and populate town with sims.

If we were to do that, I could to the peds and main characters.

If anybody wants, here is a GTA-related Sims I made: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/po...07.page#6439532
Test Subject
#645 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist

A team effort on the project as a whole sounds like a great idea with FP's permission of coarse :D

The meaning of zen can be summed up in two words, NOT ALWAYS SO (Digstar on EA Sims 3)
Theorist
#646 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 4:28 AM Last edited by tizerist : 4th Oct 2011 at 11:55 PM.
^ The thing is, if a hood is exported with empty buildings, then in Twallan's Traveller the vacation version of it will look like that also.

#BlairWitchPetition
Sockpuppet
#647 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 11:23 AM
I love wat you have done sofar, it is amazing!!
But i do have a strange light blue glow(from your ocean color?) on all my vehicles, including the defaults.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#648 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:43 PM
I have a different problem, my wheels are mostly on fire.

Test Subject
#649 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 8:47 AM
This is the best world i've seen so far!!!! I'll definitely download it.
Test Subject
#650 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 3:07 AM
Gorgeous! Definitely reminds me of miami. And I would know ^^ I live there All those pictures others have shown, I know exactly where they are. Colors are evident in miami, you see them EVERYWHERE.
Locked thread
Page 26 of 30