Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

George W. Bush - American President

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 12th Jul 2006 at 12:23 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2006 at 10:17 PM by Sims2Lvr005

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebk4jc
I see democrats setting up the most heartless tortures, LOL!
Myself I'm not really going to make him pee on hims pants repeatedly right away. I'm going to do something better and put him on the MILITARY career and make sure he never gets past cadet. That'll teach him, LOL!

sir...you are my hero haha!
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jakemastr
u people HATE GWB, why, what did he do 2 u, so he had problems wit da country so what HOW THE HELL DOES IT AFFECT YOU!!!!< give him an effing break-gosh

sorry 4 my attitude!

~jake~

sorry 4 my language 2

just to let you know...I think Dubya has effected everyone. Personally for me he ruined my sophomore year of high school with No Child Left Behind. Because of No Child Left Behind I was forced to study for a State Test all year rather than learn anything of much value. Ruining education for the smarter kids..mmmm good idea.
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 6:13 AM
Oooo the possibilities... heheheh

Quote:
just to let you know...I think Dubya has effected everyone. Personally for me he ruined my sophomore year of high school with No Child Left Behind. Because of No Child Left Behind I was forced to study for a State Test all year rather than learn anything of much value. Ruining education for the smarter kids..mmmm good idea.

Ya my mom was complaining about that, being a "child finder" for a special ed school :\
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 5:43 AM
haha, thanks *runs off and puts bush in pool....with no ladder*

I reject you reality and substiute my own!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 10:07 PM
Oh no! Bush, I hate him but I'll download him anyway. Great job! I'm gonna have some fun with him! 8-) LOL. All my sims are gonna hate him. Bwah hahaha!!!!! He will still at least live in the White House. Lucky son of a *****!!! Thanks for sharing.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 10:39 PM
Very well done! He looks great. Any chance for Mrs. Bush? Thank you.

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 10:42 PM
wow theire are alot of democrats on here! of course all of them saying oh kill him kill him... i being a republican are totally going to download lol but not to tourture great work! and i agree with you jake.....
Forum Resident
#33 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissWendy
Very well done! He looks great. Any chance for Mrs. Bush? Thank you.

I agree... and I too would love to see Mrs. Bush

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Field Researcher
#34 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 10:53 AM Last edited by worship4ever0227 : 12th Sep 2006 at 11:01 AM.
Wow, awesome work on George W. Bush!!

But I must say...

...these comments are sad. The hate alone that all of these people have is by far a worse doing than G. W. Bush could have ever mistakenly done.

In any case, he is our President, and treating him (or any other form of authority - in real life, or treating an image of him, even a sim) that way is nothing less than disrespectful, and ultimately sickening.

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM
It's a good sim, but as i can't stand him and so on i won't download him.

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:09 PM
Way hey! Now I can kill him in all ways imaginable!

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 4:54 PM
lol, i can understand why people are getting upset about peoples obvious dislike for him (he is a president after all) but theres no need to be standoffish to the people that show their hatred but i dont know, im not a thinking or deep person. sure, he's messed quite a few things up and personally im not a big fan but i dont want an argument

to be honest, i think this is just a really well done sim, a true likeness and the comments should just reflect on what people think of the work thats gone into him and the whitehouse thats been created (really awesome too). So thanks for him, you did and awesome job ^_^ you should be incredibly proud about sparking a huge debate :P

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Field Researcher
#38 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 12:56 AM
He hasn't messed up any more than any other president has. I don't know why but people now seem to think that they can come up with any reason to bash him now... like the hurricanes in Louisiana. What do they want him to do about that? They blame him for Katrina AND Rita. Okay I'll shut up now. lol

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:03 PM
Well, I think he looks great. Any chance for our elegant First Lady?

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 2:28 AM
Any chance of making an bin Laden Sim? I'll have them play hide and seek with each other for five years. Dubya's it, of course.
Scholar
#41 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jakemastr
u people HATE GWB, why, what did he do 2 u, so he had problems wit da country so what HOW THE HELL DOES IT AFFECT YOU!!!!< give him an effing break-gosh

sorry 4 my attitude!

~jake~

sorry 4 my language 2

Doesn't EVERYTHING that a world leader(?) does affect the people???

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Scholar
#42 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 1:39 PM
Thanks for this likeness of the "Bushwacker"! :D
I am going to have MAD fun w/this....maybe I'll give him two daughters and send them off to war....,and THEY can help to save our world from the terrorists!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:48 AM
Yes i will torcutre him too couse just to tell you simaster8 bush sucks he has a 26 aprovale rating and falling!!!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:01 AM
Thanks!
Just made him move in with Alice Cooper...
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 1:26 PM
Hmmmm...should i slowly torture him, or kill him many mnay times? Too many possibilities...oh and he looks great!

"The death of one is a tragidy, the death of one is a tragidy, the death of one is a tragidy, the death of a million is just a statistic."

-Marilyn Manson
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:06 PM
i have problem with this download - because it is corrupted file
thanks
Test Subject
#47 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 3:00 AM
Still deciding if I should either lock him up in a dungeon, or have Death give him a little talk.....

Ignorance is bliss you must be ecstatic.
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:17 AM
Well,I got no excuse for boredom now!!!Do you mind if videos involving him(suffering or dieing)on Myspace?I'll let people know who made the sim and house.I'll put a link
to your downloads too!Plz reply.
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 12:27 PM
Brill!
And uh, which ones are the sim pictures or real ones?
Hard to tell apart :P
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:04 PM
I like to have him, it would be so cool to have a president in my game. I am going to download the white house too. I forgot what is the highest level for politics.

Akira shock!
Page 2 of 4