Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 3:01 AM
Default Help!
I'm a student in year 11 and our task is to make a machinima, I chose to use the sims. Does anyone have any simply portrayed idea's, or advice for recording? (especially camera angles etc) I have never made a machinima nor used a sim mod so I am really new at this, so can someone please help me.

I was thinking, like paranormal activity but on the sims?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 4:08 PM
Fraps for recording. What you mean about camera angles? Use anything what you think will be great for you video.If you have good imagination and understanding about what you want to see in final result,i don't think you can be in big trouble
Practicing is a key for successes in video creation. So just make few and later will be clear what good what best to avoid and so on.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 5:24 PM
I have no idea what this has to do with writing stories, so I'm gonna move it to Sims 2 Discussion. If you meant Sims 3, yell and someone will move it again.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.