Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 7:57 AM
Default Determining What CC Is Used in A Custom World
I have not been writing a list of what CC is being used in my Greek world I am redoing. Silly me. I have assumed that Custard would show it. All of it. And it does not. It is showing some but clearly missing items I know I have used. I know on lots it can show a mile long list of items. Is there some limit it shows on worlds? Have others of you had this problem?

Was counting on it, and it is letting me down.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 8:01 AM
Sorry, I wouldn't know of any way.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I have not been writing a list of what CC is being used in my Greek world I am redoing. Silly me. I have assumed that Custard would show it. All of it. And it does not. It is showing some but clearly missing items I know I have used. I know on lots it can show a mile long list of items. Is there some limit it shows on worlds? Have others of you had this problem?

Was counting on it, and it is letting me down.

Have you tried s3pe?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 2:00 AM
Would S3OC work?

You could try renaming the .world as a .package.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 2:12 AM
Thank you for the replies. I will try those. It has been a shock that Custard did not include everything. I know I have about 10 paintings I did and it shows 2 of them I think. I know I also have used Luna fences and they are not showing. And I do not think the Murano doors and windows appeared. And who knows what else is missing. Will post back after I have had a chance to try some other tools.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Thank you for the replies. I will try those. It has been a shock that Custard did not include everything. I know I have about 10 paintings I did and it shows 2 of them I think. I know I also have used Luna fences and they are not showing. And I do not think the Murano doors and windows appeared. And who knows what else is missing. Will post back after I have had a chance to try some other tools.

Did you make them sims3pack? I just have to ask
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 12:32 AM
All of these are packages. Everything I have that can be packages has been converted to packages if not already them.
dodgy builder
#8 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 12:59 AM
Hm ... I don't think that is possible. Sims3pack files yes, but package files doesn't technically follow, so probably isn't visible.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 2:25 AM
It is really odd then as some show and some do not. Let me get screenprint and post. Oops, will need to do a new export as have none in the game now as have strayed in CAW to another project. Will post back later.