Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New rabbithole recolors in tudor style (spa, bistro, bookstore and grocery)

by Alopex Posted 27th Feb 2010 at 4:28 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2010 at 12:11 PM by Alopex

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 5:32 PM
These a great! they look better than the ones that came with the game
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:40 AM
LIke others have said, these aren't for me, but these look wonderful! I look forward to the day someone makes a version that we can recolor ourselves in-game. Until then, I may find a use for these in one of my neighborhoods. (I'm sure I'll try!)
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 3:09 PM
I just fell in love!! Awesome job!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 7:20 PM
These are great, incidentally it was actually the victorians who painted the older tudor building black and white :P
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:32 AM
They are very beautiful. Sorry for a dumb question but how can I use them? Can I replace the existing houses in Riverview f.e.? Sorry I never did something around the townhouses until now.
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 2:59 AM
This is wonderfull. Thank you.
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:37 AM
good job! Looking forward to seeing this in game
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 3:30 PM
Great! Can you do recolor of this in ''brooklyn style''? :-)
Field Researcher
#34 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:53 PM
Beautiful recolour. I wasn't too fond of EA colour styles and yours are perfect. Thank you!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Instructor
#35 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 7:17 PM
So classy.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by interpolarity
do these replace the old Rabbit Holes?

I'd also like to know this before I download. I have a couple of neighborhoods I use, and I'd like to not mess with my existing game if this is going to replace the originals. If it's separate items from the originals then great!

But I'd like to know.
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skmt999
I'd also like to know this before I download. I have a couple of neighborhoods I use, and I'd like to not mess with my existing game if this is going to replace the originals. If it's separate items from the originals then great!

But I'd like to know.

Bottom of the overview says they don't. =D
Mad Poster
#38 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 1:55 AM
OK, everyone else seems to know, so I guess I'll have to ask the dumb question...how can I use these? They don't replace the ones in game so where do I put them? Are they only for new CAW 'hoods?

Oh, forgot to mention...these are AWESOME looking! Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
OK, everyone else seems to know, so I guess I'll have to ask the dumb question...how can I use these? They don't replace the ones in game so where do I put them? Are they only for new CAW 'hoods?

Oh, forgot to mention...these are AWESOME looking! Thanks!!!

wouldn't you just edit the community lots in edit town mode, and either use "CAS" tool on the buildings or replace them with these? i have not done this yet but if the objects here show up in the community buy mode, i guess you could just replace. or maybe use the CAS tool to pick this style. i dunno, but there's ideas for you.
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rodier1128
Do you think (maybe, pleazeee!) you could do some more? Or tutorial on doing it ourselves?

I totally agree. I've been searching for three weeks now on how to recolor stupid rabbitholes and haven't found anything! I even posted a question asking about it and haven't gotten an answer for it. If you could make recolors that match these for the REST of the rabbitholes I would love you forever!!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th May 2010 at 12:30 AM
You're a life saver!I was thinking of creating a medieval movie and was in search in how to hid tose rabbitholes!You're genious,thanks a bunch
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 9:52 PM
I love these!! However, I do have one small request - if it isn't too much work, could you make a 'Simlish' version of the grocery for this set as well, like you did for the other set? I really much prefer to have everything in Simlish... Or totally without the text, even...
I can't thank you enough for making these. Unlike many people, I love the rabbithole buildings, but I get really tired of having the same ones all the time...
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 10:04 AM
these are great! thanks so much for doing this. i'm doing a little town in CAW and your recolours will be perfect
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 12:17 PM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 3:08 AM Last edited by vgbookworm : 20th Jan 2011 at 3:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dizzysommer
I totally agree. I've been searching for three weeks now on how to recolor stupid rabbitholes and haven't found anything!

I know i'm reviving an old thread, but there still isn't anything i can find on recoloring rabbit holes. I would love to do it myself so i wouldn't have to bug others.
Any tips or know where to find a tutorial on it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 4:02 PM
Thank you so much! I have an old English town too, so this will fit in perfectly!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 3:19 PM
THese are great- Since we need the buildings, there ought to be more variations like this!
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 4:01 PM
Thank you! These are awesome. If you have extra time, could you recolor an apartment building in these colors? My apartment building is done in tudor style and it would be really funny to have a sim version of it in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:09 PM
I'm using these as well as your posters and the old painting, they all look lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 11:36 PM
Stunning!
Page 2 of 3