Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gardener Service - v2.3 (4th May 2014)

by douglasveiga Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:14 AM - Updated 4th May 2014 at 11:25 PM by douglasveiga

736 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 448 Feedback Posts, 287 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 30
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#376 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 2:20 AM
Thank you so much for this! I was really disappointed there was no gardener. Now he's back! Kudos!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#377 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 2:57 AM
Finally! I finally can have gardener!!
Test Subject
#378 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:00 PM
I love this MOD/NPC so i would like to make a danish translation. If you want me to do that, I will need the strings in a .txt file, cant figure out the things with SPE3. Hope to hear from you :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#379 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NumSimish
I love this MOD/NPC so i would like to make a danish translation. If you want me to do that, I will need the strings in a .txt file, cant figure out the things with SPE3. Hope to hear from you :D

believe me, using S3PE it's easier because you can test your translation in game.

just follow these steps:

Quote:
open the package file using S3PE.
find the file "GardenerNPC_strings_DAN_DK".
right-click.
on the menu click "Edit STBL".
translate all the strings you find.
press "Save".
It will pop-up a confirmation box, just press "yes" to update the stbl file.
save and close the package file.
test in your game to check if all the translated strings are right.

If everything is alright, open the package again,
find the file "GardenerNPC_strings_DAN_DK".
right-click.
on the menu click "Export" and after "To file".
save the exported file somwhere and send me file via PM (private message).
Test Subject
#380 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:33 PM
I see - thats actually not to hard to figure out once you figure it out Well I will PM you when Im done :D
Test Subject
#381 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 4:07 AM
Just out of curiosity, is anyone experiencing crash to desktop since installing this mod? I'm trying to rule out my CC for my issue.
Inventor
Original Poster
#382 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jdrehm
Just out of curiosity, is anyone experiencing crash to desktop since installing this mod? I'm trying to rule out my CC for my issue.

verify if you have the correct basegame patch. this mod is compatible with patch v1.42 or higher.
Test Subject
#383 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 2:11 AM Last edited by jdrehm : 9th Dec 2012 at 3:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
verify if you have the correct basegame patch. this mod is compatible with patch v1.42 or higher.

Yeah, I do. Also have Seasons installed, if that counts for anything.

Edit: I think it was one of my other mods that was causing the issue. Sorry to scare everyone.
Lab Assistant
#384 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 10:00 AM
Does this mod work with the new harvestables (eggplant and lemon tree) added with the new store set?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#385 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 6:12 AM
I can not find the npc in my service npc list. It says it is loading the script at the start of the game though.
Test Subject
#386 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by D1n3r0
I can not find the npc in my service npc list. It says it is loading the script at the start of the game though.

You hire him via a regular house phone, not a mobile phone. However, even after I've hired him/her via the house phone she/he never shows up.
Inventor
Original Poster
#387 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tome Cruise
You hire him via a regular house phone, not a mobile phone. However, even after I've hired him/her via the house phone she/he never shows up.

download again, i fixed this problem a week ago.
Test Subject
#388 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 7:36 PM
I'm having an issue with the produce that my gardeners have been harvesting. It's all bugged so that I can't move it or get the dialogue boxes from when I click on it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#389 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ankh Infinitus
I'm having an issue with the produce that my gardeners have been harvesting. It's all bugged so that I can't move it or get the dialogue boxes from when I click on it.

are you using any kind of mod that handle with inventory or ingredients? because this kind of issue doesn't exist. try to run with a new family to test it.
Test Subject
#390 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jdrehm

Yes i am having this issue, i have loaded the updated version, it was working fine for a little while and now it keeps on crashing. Not sure what the problem is
Inventor
Original Poster
#391 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 10:38 PM Last edited by douglasveiga : 16th Dec 2012 at 8:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by vip105
Yes i am having this issue, i have loaded the updated version, it was working fine for a little while and now it keeps on crashing. Not sure what the problem is

this can happen if you install the v1.6 with the old patch v1.39 (or older).
make sure you installed the basegame patch v1.42.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#392 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 7:50 PM
Thank you! How does fertilizing work? Is it possible to make him use the best fertilizier avaliable?
Test Subject
#393 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
this can happen if you install the v1.6 with the old patch v1.39 (or older).
make sure you installed the basegame patch v1.42.

Yes i have the latested patch, i have uninstalled the gardner and my games has not crashed, which is a shame. I love this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#394 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 10:06 PM
Finally! My sim can do something productive now instead of caring for her huge garden
Inventor
Original Poster
#395 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 1:59 AM
Lab Assistant
#396 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Robijn
This is amazing!! Can you also please make a chef. I would love to have a full time chef in my sims's home.

Thanks,
Josette

a butler does some cooking for you and if you have the more recent games, so does Bonehilda

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

wanna email me? hit me up with a message and we'll exchange email addresses.
Test Subject
#397 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 11:38 AM
When i call gardner i become that the Gardner come at the next day but he dont come.

What can i make to run this modß
Test Subject
#398 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 12:24 PM
Hello, I love this addon. Just one thing doesn't work for me. I'm using the german client, using the newest patch and have the Seasons EP. But the gardener doesn't rake leaves and it doesn't appear in the configurations.
Inventor
Original Poster
#399 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Littlemaxi1304
Hello, I love this addon. Just one thing doesn't work for me. I'm using the german client, using the newest patch and have the Seasons EP. But the gardener doesn't rake leaves and it doesn't appear in the configurations.

did you downloaded the v1.6 of this mod? if not, read the update instruction before update it.

rake is the last task. it's necessary enough time to finish the rake, because he will leave the lot 18:00PM.
Test Subject
#400 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 12:46 PM
Yes, I've downloaded v1.6 of this mod. The gardener leaves the lot between 15-16:00PM and doesn't rake leaves I don't know why.
Page 16 of 30