Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2022 at 8:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Teens randomly being upgraded to adult careers.
For some reason when teenage sims return from work, they are randomly upgraded to an adult career. It doesn't do it every one returns from work, it just seems to happen at random. The only cause I can of is, I've used the InSimenator to retire some teenage sims so they receive a pension check. I then had them find another teen career, so they would still receive the pension, as well as their day's pay. It doesn't seem to matter what career level they are at, sometimes they come home and get promoted to the next level while other times they are upgraded an adult career.

It seems to only do that with these sims, but I'm unsure of how I'd go about fixing this without completely recreating them. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue like this and knows how to fix it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2022 at 2:45 AM
Do you have InTeen? That usually causes these issues.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Jul 2022 at 4:05 AM
I've had InTeen for years and never encountered this. I suspect a mod conflict. Perhaps a conflict with InTeen if the OP has it, but I doubt it's an inherent problem with InTeen.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2022 at 4:34 AM
InTeen frequently gets the wrong idea about what age premade teens and adults are. If you don't play the premades, you wouldn't have encountered it.