Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[OUTDATED] The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v.8

by Numenor Posted 27th Sep 2005 at 2:46 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 9:27 PM by Nysha

Closed Thread Locked by: Reason:
333 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 329 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 14
Field Researcher
#26 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 7:59 PM

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:53 PM
I have discovered a problem with the new phones in free time and the CEP.

When I first played, these phones worked fine. Then, after adding some custom content, every time I entered live mode after placing one of the new phones, the phone would disappear.

After removing my downloads folder completely, the problem remained. I uninstalled the CEP and the problem went away. I have restored my downloads folder with the CEP not installed and the phones are now fine.

I have redownloaded and reinstalled the CEP, and now any phones present on lots before installation of the CEP remain, but any new free time phones that are placed on the lot disappear in live mode again.
Instructor
#28 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
I do have a statue
LINK -

Oh I know. I often admire it and I am always thinking of you when I watch Lord of the Rings, again and again. But that one is not NEXT to Inge, in white marbel!
Theorist
#29 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
Oh I know. I often admire it and I am always thinking of you when I watch Lord of the Rings, again and again. But that one is not NEXT to Inge, in white marbel!

Inge has a statue?

*Opens Search*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:56 PM
i also found the problem with the freetime phones, however when i removed the extra folder that came with the latest update the phones stay on lots i am referring to this folder zCEP-EXTRA but i think its the phones.package that might be the culprit.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 10:11 AM
Disabling CEP-EXTRA_Phones.package alone in zCEP-EXTRA folder will do for the time being. I guess something about creating handset makes the FT phone disappear, as phone handsets are only created in Live Mode.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 9:26 PM
I don't recolour myself but i want to thank you Numenor for sharing this with the whole sims community.
You put all your hard work into making and updating this and then give it to us all to make our games better.
And i can imagine that 99.9 % of the community use it
So Thanks...again
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 11:36 PM
Thank you Numenor for all your hard work and making this for us. Because of you, we can have better re-colors in our game. I would be so lost without them!! Many thanks again.
Instructor
#34 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:38 AM
Thank you so much Numenor! When I grow up I wanna be just like you! (able to do these goodies with ease!)
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 6:40 AM
Found a problem with the Food Processor from FreeTime. The Frugal Fruitlover's Friend.

I didn't want to have duplicates so I just wanted to recolor the frame and the mattes seperate. However, if I do that, only the mattes show and not the frames. If I just recolor the frames, part of the matte is not there. I guess the only thing to do is recolor some all and some part and see if that works.

Don't really know what happened. I don't think the matte should require CEP. It was okay before this new CEP. Maybe you could check and see what you find, Please.

Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 10:52 PM
Thank you so much. Cannot and will never be able to understand the complexity of what you do, but very grateful all the same.
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 10:55 PM
Am I the only one finding it impossible to get page one of this thread to display? In fact all of the links to the new CEP are coming up blank. =(
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 4:03 PM
Thanks very much. *bows deeply*

~*~*~ Come what may ~*~*~
~+~ The greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return ~+~

~*~+~*~ Moulin Rouge ~*~+~*~
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 7:12 PM
In addition to previous mention problem with Freetime Food processor, I have now found that I can no longer recolor the toilet stall! None of my recolors of the stall are showing up? What am I doing wrong?

Please check into this also.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 11:10 PM
thank you Numenor, for this and your constant attention to us.
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 9:01 AM
Hello
hi
Hello
mmm am trying to download the file,not working? sorry>_<
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 11:32 AM
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#43 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candy_Boy
Hello
hi
Hello
mmm am trying to download the file,not working? sorry>_<

wait a bit and try again

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim_Me
wait a bit and try again

ok i will
Forum Resident
#45 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 2:40 AM
Since installing this new version, the recolors for the basegame phone are not showing up anymore. The houses where I had already changed the color of the phone are still that color, but any new phones I buy I don't have the option of changing the color. And I'm not talking about just the handset, the base I used to be able to pick from my other colors (I only had two) when buying it and once my sim used the phone, I could go into buy mode and change the handset with the design tool. So far, this is the only object that used to have color options for that have disappeared. Everything else seems ok.

Also, I was wondering if the toddler activity table from FreeTime is recolorable?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 3:13 AM
The activity table from freetime is listed in the FT CEP documentation as Not Recolorable.

I think someone else has also reported the phones.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 3:27 AM
Also, Numenor, I just had a request to recolor that Goth Dining Chair - from Teen Style Stuss Pack - Seat of High Back Terror again.

Did you have a chance, LOL, to see if you could pull out the frame texture to be recolored? At the present, there is no texture for the chair frame, only the fabric.

Thanks in advance...
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 8:54 AM
still not working ufffffff
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 1:25 PM
Numenor, the CEP is overiding the recolors of the
Rip Co. Little Baker Oven in Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Stuff.
I unistalled CEP and the recolors came back. Installing it back and recolors disappear.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#50 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 4:14 PM
Have noticed the foodprocessor bug too. It's recolorable but it remains steel in any way. Also remind the violin.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14