Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*update6/22-AvodireKit*16 Recolors of RGiles-KitCollection

by JessicaRitchie Posted 11th Apr 2005 at 4:48 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2006 at 4:47 AM by JessicaRitchie : corrected links

161 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 5:53 PM
I love the stainless steel and the white thank you so much!
Test Subject
#77 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 10:39 PM
Awesome Kitchens!!
Test Subject
#78 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 6:56 PM
finally my dream kitchen! love the white set! you did an amazing job. your brilliant, thank you!
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 7:45 PM
OH cool kitchen
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 10:25 PM
Thank you everyone for the nice compliments. I have one more request to complete, if you have a texture you would like me to try out on the kitchen set send it along to jessy428r#@yahoo.com (please leave out the #) and I will be happy to try.

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 11:32 PM
I just wanted to show you how nicely this looks in game play. I decorated my kitchen with your recolors (Thanks to you as well RGiles) and well some other stuff from other sites and I think this is the best looking kitchen I have yet in my game!

Thanks you 2 for making my sims cook in a nicer kitchen.

Anyone know where I can find more things that aren't the modern look? There are so many sites doing that now, I want more styles then that :weep:
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 11:55 PM
awesome work!! thank you so much for the beautiful kitchens!!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 12:12 AM
Thanks so much for updating with a stainless steel recolour. Just what I was waiting for.
Thank you so much for constantly sharing your wonderful creations/ recolours. ^_^
Scholar
#84 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 12:15 AM
You did an amazing job on these recolors, thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#85 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 12:34 AM
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 7:25 AM
Thank you for the super recolors kitchens. I am a large kitchen friend. :D
Test Subject
#87 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 8:43 AM
Great kitchen.Thank you
Test Subject
#88 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 10:09 AM
Yeah, awesome kitchens. Thank you so much for wonderful colours :howdy:
Forum Resident
#89 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 4:31 AM
Wow! Thanks for the additional recolors!!
Test Subject
#90 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 7:57 AM
I love these, I am just recovering from a disaster with my computer and needed new kitchens (along with everything else) and these are Fantastic thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 4:02 PM
Wonderful Kitchens... Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#92 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 6:22 AM
Default Game crash
Hi
I really love the kitchens - but - everytime I try to use them the game crashes. Has someone else experienced the same thing?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#93 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 10:06 PM
Gumgas, when you downloaded RGiles original mesh did you read his thread?
LINK
Do you have the EP installed?

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:15 AM
:jaw: These kitchens are totally amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and hard work.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:28 PM
tested it out. works great and looks great in the game. thank you
Test Subject
#96 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 9:15 PM
Oh - I didn't know I had to have the EP installed.
The files you mensioned are installed, but I guess that doesn't help if I don't have the EP
Thanks for answering.
It hurts to take those lovely kitchen out of the game.
Field Researcher
#97 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 9:24 AM
very very great, am happy with it, and works all fine in the game, love you for it,
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 10:45 AM
you have truely out done yourself this time! good work...if you ever get tired of doing kitchens maybe you could do something with a bath room... if you do requests that is........just a thought? Thank you for sharing you talent and you hard work!
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 10:53 AM
Hey Windaira....
Quote: Originally posted by Windaira
I just wanted to show you how nicely this looks in game play. I decorated my kitchen with your recolors (Thanks to you as well RGiles) and well some other stuff from other sites and I think this is the best looking kitchen I have yet in my game!

Thanks you 2 for making my sims cook in a nicer kitchen.

Anyone know where I can find more things that aren't the modern look? There are so many sites doing that now, I want more styles then that :weep:

:howdy: Where did you get all the nifty little counter clutter? please share the info would love to have it for my simmies too! Thanx, DvDMoM49 :baloons:

DvDMoM
Forum Resident
#100 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 5:19 PM
OH WOW! Your recolours are just absolutely gorgeous Jessica, thank you so much for sharing them with us & also another great big thank you to RG for making this awesome set.
Page 4 of 7