Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#10976 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 10:39 AM
I'm pretty sure BRY fixes all of the salary issues.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#10977 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I think crashing the game is what it does by default, and Chris Hatch modified it in some mod or other of his so that it sends sims to the toilet instead.

I just tried it today and it seems it just does nothing. I think I did see somewhere that that interaction send Sims to the bathroom, just not sure where.
I would really like to know what developers were thinking during the making of the game sometimes. Mostly what's the idea behind every debugging interaction, they're really weird some of them.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10978 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I'm pretty sure BRY fixes all of the salary issues.

You are meaning this mod?
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,3884.0.html
It does have quite a lot of requirements though, not everyone will need macrotastics for example.
Scholar
#10979 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 7:11 PM
dxvk works not only on TS2 itself but Body Shop. I needed it because I use AMD graphics. Booting times are less than a minute in both.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Mad Poster
#10980 Old 14th Mar 2024 at 9:04 AM
Sims relaxing on a double bed can ask a pet to join.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#10981 Old 14th Mar 2024 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre

I didn't know that!
Forum Resident
#10982 Old 14th Mar 2024 at 5:34 PM
A visitor on a lot can autonomously spray cockroaches.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#10983 Old 16th Mar 2024 at 2:30 AM
If a Sim drowns, it might be impossible for another Sim to reach the grim reaper and plead for their life.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#10984 Old 17th Mar 2024 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre

That's awesome! I didnt know about that! I did know about Sims petting them while on the couch but not this.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Page 440 of 440