Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 9:29 PM
Ivy Copur (adult) is one of my favourites (I like the teenager too - she is no longer a teenager in my hood, though, having gone to Uni, etc.)

But back to adult Ivy - in a previous hood (the one that went the fiery ball way) - Ivy sat down for the first makeover by my sim. It was a spectacular fail and Ivy looked quite awful for many sim days. My own sim learned, though, and later had a gold badge - and she was still friends with Ivy - but Ivy simply refused to sit in that chair again
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 3:23 AM
The only one I really don't like is the sleazy Johnson Pai.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 11:30 AM
I love Meadow Thayer - super cute looking sim, but I always play her to be quite gold-diggery, as I've married her off to Malcom Landgraab, she's been interested in Alexander Goth, etcetera. She's not even a fortune sim! But I love playing her like this, and she's still my absolute favie townie. My one regret about playing without townies is that I can't have Meadow anymore

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Instructor
#29 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
I love Meadow Thayer - super cute looking sim, but I always play her to be quite gold-diggery, as I've married her off to Malcom Landgraab, she's been interested in Alexander Goth, etcetera. She's not even a fortune sim! But I love playing her like this, and she's still my absolute favie townie. My one regret about playing without townies is that I can't have Meadow anymore

Well, you can always extract/clone her and her to your hood
I agree, she's one of my favourite too!
Alchemist
#30 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 2:34 PM
Meadow (and lots of other townies) are available for download somewhere.

My favorites are Andrea Hogan and Benjamin Long. My least favorite is Kennedy Cox.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *_Drew~
Well, you can always extract/clone her and her to your hood
I agree, she's one of my favourite too!

Yup, I downloaded a modified version of her from this site, and it's luckily easy enough to make her look exactly the same
I have modified her eyes slightly though, as her eyes look very strange with the eyeliner I have ingame. But that's about it :D

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Forum Resident
#32 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 5:58 PM
I've already shared my love for Komei several times << you guys know how I feel about him. He's a good sim. He really is. I would also like to express my fondest regards for the Gavigans (pretty babies), and Erin Beaker. Erin is gorgeous, one of Maxis' best if you ask me, although I think a lot of it is due to the default replacements I use (they certainly do the most with helping the maxis townies appeal to my personal sense of beauty).
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd May 2020 at 8:50 AM
The teens: Meadow Thayer (FAVE), Randy London, Orlando Centowoski and Ricky Cormier. All 4 have a huge role in my Pleasantview
Adults: Jan Tellerman!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 23rd May 2020 at 4:30 PM
I like Goopy. That silly name and his silly outfit--plus the fact that most people seem to hate him. I don't usually play the Maxis neighborhoods, but I downloaded a clone of him from somewhere, so I can have a Goopy in every 'hood--no neighborhood's complete without him!

Komei Tellerman can go butt a stump, though; he's a jerk.
#35 Old 23rd May 2020 at 4:52 PM
^agree with you completely!

I love Goopy and I love that people hate him haha. When I played Sims for the very first time I made a Sim in CAS named Julia Cook. I had no idea how family ties worked- I wanted to set a teen as her roommate and the game wouldn't let me so I scrapped her and just made the single sim Julia. Julia moved into an ugly ranch home I built and spent her ENTIRE adulthood trying to find a partner. I had no idea what I was doing. Every day I would send her to the community pool and get her to meet people. Goopy was the only one who I successfully managed to form a relationship with. They married and got pregnant when Julia had about 8 days until Elder. Goopy brought home Marisa Bendett one day from work. I had them flirt and was extremely confused when Julia got so upset - who knew harmless flirting could cause an outrage! Julia gave birth to a baby boy and then immediately died from starvation. I was thankful for Goopy for teaching me the very basics of TS2.

Komei Tellerman deserves to be banned from all business lots. He is always the most unhappy customer and such a pain to deal with.

And Marylena Hamilton - I'm indifferent towards. I do hate her dress, though. It just seems like I see her everywhere and she always tries to flirt with my Sims.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 23rd May 2020 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BeckyBoo8
Komei Tellerman deserves to be banned from all business lots. He is always the most unhappy customer and such a pain to deal with.

It's because he has such an unhappy home life . . .
cf my post #23 in this thread above:
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria on 1st September 2018
. . . I think it's sympathy that Komei Tellerman needs. In my imagination at least he's married to Jan Tellerman and . . .

. . . the things I saw Jan getting up to in Don Lothario's hot tub!! Poor, poor Komei!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 26th May 2020 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thisfatfunnylife
For the longest time whenever I played the big three were always Marisa Bennett, Benjamin Long and Brandi Letournu

That's a very common "welcome wagon" group. Whenever I start a new hood/scenario, they always figure prominently.

I like Marisa, lots, myself.

I love the default townies, in general. I dislike almost every premade. I think it may be because there's no expectations with townies, and every time I play them, there's a comforting mix of familiarity and discovery. I also don't have to deal with someone else's annoying backstory. Sure I could ignore canon, but I'd rather not have any canon at all: any story I play emerges in play, and is never preplanned. To me it feels better to have a blank canvas, and to mangle a metaphor, the default townies make for very good paint.

When I got UC, it had all the disks I never had before. Which was half the game! Anyhow, there was all these new people from AL, OFB, BV etcetc WTF? I was wondering, where's my game? Then I had a Komei Tellerman (!) walk by, felt an incalculable surge of relief and I knew, I KNEW, I was home.

I can't hate any of them honestly. I've known them for years. To me , they are a huge part of the Sims.,and you know, I think I have played most of them at some point or another.

And if you want to talk about downtownies, it's The Diva. Her vanity, her wealth, her slinky satin and opera gloves, her sheer bitchiness and narcissism. The fact she wants to be a Supervillain kicks it. I'm down.
Page 2 of 2