Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#701 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 12:18 AM
Thank you for sharing your Pleasantview experiences, @AndrewGloria. I really like what you did with the characters. As it is one of my favorite 'hoods, I hope you will go back and continue your play there someday.

I wanted to reassure you a bit. In my current Pleasantview, there was indeed a gigantic fallout between Nina and Don/Dina when Nina found out about their affair. Nina was fine with Don seeing other people, but dating her twin sister was quite an offense. She cut them both out of her life and did not look back. Now she is married to Komei Tellerman, and she seems to have moved on and is very happy. Don is now living with Dina, and he took a chance and invited Nina to Dina's elder birthday party. She came! The two sisters spent a lot of time chatting and they were able to heal the rift between them, which made me very happy.

So yes, it may be messy and quite emotional, but it may be just the thing Nina needs to break away and make her own life. I know a lot of people like Nina and Don together, but for my part, Nina only seems to come into her own when she moves on from that relationship.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#702 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 12:53 AM
Nina and Komei?! In my Pleasantview Komei is married to Jan -- they're the Tellermans. But, in view of the things I've seen Jan doing in Don's rooftop hot tub, I wouldn't want to bet my shirt on that marriage lasting!

I know when Veronaville All-Stars play Pleasantview I'm always shouting for Veronaville, but I have to say Pleasantview is an interesting town. This got me to wondering what the Pleasantview team might be called. Gloria, who plays for the All-Stars, has just suggested to me "Pleasantview Plodders"!!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#703 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 1:52 AM
My Pleasantview residents are facing having to grow crops and get their own house built and themselves moved indoors before winter arrives as that would be a very ccold season and they are also wkring on getting a building raised at the service center lot before winter.The next few years could see a few ancestors of some Pleasantview families arriving like the Picaso family who are Caliente ancestors and the Caliente couple who are other ancestors.Their drama is likely to reovlve around getting ready for winter on arrival and struggling to survive in a new colonial settlement in the 17th century.
Scholar
#704 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Nina and Komei?! In my Pleasantview Komei is married to Jan -- they're the Tellermans. But, in view of the things I've seen Jan doing in Don's rooftop hot tub, I wouldn't want to bet my shirt on that marriage lasting!

Ha ha, yes, Komei and Jan were married in my Pleasantview too, but Amin Sims was the one who took Jan away--basically right in front of Komei. Komei was mad about that for ages, but they are all friends now. Komei mellowed a lot as he got older. He and Nina make a surprisingly good couple, and Nina has never had the urge to see anyone else, although I think she flirted with Daniel a couple of times when Komei wasn't around. They own and run a gym together--Komei's business sense plus Nina's love of bossing people around on the treadmill as a physical trainer work well together.
Test Subject
#705 Old 27th Jan 2024 at 1:38 PM
My pleasantview so far
Mort/ Dina: Mortimer married Dina and him and Alex moved to her condo (the norm) they ended up having a little girl together named Caitlin and Dina even rolled to work in the construction career which she has gotten very far in. Recently she and a co worker Dustin broke ended up rolling wants to flirt which lead to them having an affair, once Mortimer died Dina fell pregnant with Dustin’s baby. They just got married in my game and moved in together. Meanwhile Alex has just graduated college along with his fiancé Jordan Pratt and just brought a house together with some of the goth fortune he received

Nina: Nina moved out of the condo on the first round and moved into her own apartment, her fling with Don carried on for awhile till she got pregnant with twins. She decided to call it off and keep the pregnancy a secret from him and still hasn’t told Don he has twin boys. She has had many flings and even fell pregnant again with one of her neighbours and same time started to date someone she actually wanted to be with so she decided to abort the baby and is starting to have a settled life with this guy for now anyway.

Cass/Don: they ended up getting married and currently have 3 children with another on the way, he has kept his affair with the maid till just recently when she decided to quit her job and move into her own apartment in town. She did however have 1 more night with him to say goodbye but that ended up with her pregnant so that makes 6 kids for Don and number 7 soon to come from Cass

Brandi/Darren: brandi ended up falling in love with Darren dreamer shortly after giving birth to her 3rd son Lucas and once Dustin and dirk moved off to college brandi sold her trailer and moved to his house. With the money from the trailer they were able to renovate the house to allow an extra few bedrooms for the boys plus a spare as they both rolled to have a baby. Brandi also wanted to join the police force and even recently Darren wanted to join the gamer career. They had a little girl together Ellie, beau is almost off to college and during his teens years wanted to become an overachiever which he has achieved recently with reaching the top of the business teen career

Mary/Dan: once Mary caught Daniel cheating they both wanted to learn couples counselling and really focused on getting back to how they used to be years ago, Mary really wanted another child to redo the mistakes they done raising the girls. They both had a boy which brought them very close together and not long after got pregnant again with another boy, they have been more hands on easing these boys and everyday Daniel runs up to Mary when she gets on and leaps into her arms. A very sweet turn around from where they was at the start of the game

Jen/john: they both have had a pretty normal life, after Lucy they have had 3 more children Jake, Porter and little milly just before milly jen did unfortunately had a miscarriage and she was very close with milly too so she most likely won’t be having anymore even though john wants 1 more. Lucy has just recently aged up to an adult and moved out into her own apartment. She didn’t roll any wants to get into college instead she wanted to start her journalism career and has already made it to level 4 just a few days into her adulthood

The oldies: tbh I don’t play them iv just moved them into the town and just last round killed off coral and have noted to killed herb the next round both of old age

Dirk: dirk went to college along side Dustin and the twin girls, Lilith broke up with dirk in their senior year, once they all graduated dirk, Dustin and ang moved into a townhouse together. He eventually met a townie adriana and fell in love. Once Dustin and ang broke up and both moved out dirk decided to ask Adriana to moved in together and get their own house with the help of a loan. Last round they had twins Chloe and Blake. Dirk invited his whole family round to meet them and also popped the question to adriana

Angela: once dustin told her he was in love with Dina she also found out she was carrying dustin child. Not wanting to be tied down to him for 18 years she aborted it and moved into her own small house. She has remained very close Dustin’s family and still visits Brandi most days, she even works with Brandi. She has started seeing a townie called Blair Louie and just became pregnant. Not sure if they will become a thing as she don’t seem to roll any wants to see him much. She may become a single mum.

Lilith: once she graduated college she moved back home and spend a few years not wanting a job or doing anything. Eventually she wanted to join the music career. She made a friend Sanjay a bin sim and had a drunken one night stand with him, he’s married so he didn’t wanna go any further, she of course fell pregnant. To keep the fling a secret she gave her baby her last name. She just moved out of her parents house and got an apartment

Thats where I’m at right now, I plan to add a few families from bluewater village in a few rounds for more potential matches
Forum Resident
#706 Old 4th Mar 2024 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
Ha ha, yes, Komei and Jan were married in my Pleasantview too, but Amin Sims was the one who took Jan away--basically right in front of Komei. Komei was mad about that for ages, but they are all friends now. Komei mellowed a lot as he got older. He and Nina make a surprisingly good couple, and Nina has never had the urge to see anyone else, although I think she flirted with Daniel a couple of times when Komei wasn't around. They own and run a gym together--Komei's business sense plus Nina's love of bossing people around on the treadmill as a physical trainer work well together.

I just wanted to add my comment here, because Komei and Nina are a couple in my Pleasantview. They're not married (yet...), but they both want to get engaged and Nina doesn't seem to want to see anyone else ever since they started dating. It's nice to hear about their happy marriage in your game, as it gives me hope that they might manage a happy marriage in mine too.

Interestingly, in just over a year (I've been playing a slow game, though I am now speeding it up a bit) all of Don's original girlfriends now hate him. He married Cassandra, and forgot that Kaylynn cleaned the Goth house too, so Kaylynn caught him with Cass and slapped him. Then Dina caught him on a date with Nina and slapped him for that (though in fact she was exclusive with Mortimer by then and not really interested any more). Then Cassandra caught him with townie Melissa Fancey and Mortimer kicked him out the house. And just recently Nina spotted him on a date with another townie and slapped him about that, even though (a) I have romancemod installed which usually stops jealousy between romance sims and sims not actually in a relationship, and (b) she's now in a relationship with Komei and not interested in Don. And even Melissa seems to be abandoning him for a relationship with Julien Cooke. But Don doesn't seem to care - once he's woohooed with someone, he's ready for the next woman.
Page 29 of 29