Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#2851 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 11:04 AM
Just imagined devs will add something like this in the very next Sims 4 scenarios.
they will add then summon system and limited characters. And the goal will be fight all your neighbors.
Sigh. All the girls would leave the game. Immideately X)

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2852 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 5:16 PM
...when every now and then you imagine characters in stories you read as various sims, seemingly completely at random. Including your own stories. No, brain, that creepy-ass person who cut someone's tongue out is not meant to look like Kaylynn Langerak.

I am Error.
Scholar
#2853 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 10:59 PM
...a group of 8 carol singers blocking the way of the library front door (probably by accident) bear a strong resemblance to Sims. I managed not to stamp my feet or wave a "routing fail" thought bubble skywards.
Mad Poster
#2854 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ieta_cassiopeia
...a group of 8 carol singers blocking the way of the library front door (probably by accident) bear a strong resemblance to Sims. I managed not to stamp my feet or wave a "routing fail" thought bubble skywards.

Today at work I had the same problem. I had to restrain myself from stomping my feet, throwing my hands in the air and yelling"IGRKAS!" or whatever simlish expression I could find to tell them to "move out of my way, I'm on a mission!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#2855 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 10:57 AM
I had a nightmare last night that someone had deleted the fridge!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#2856 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 8:34 PM
when you think you can actually influence anyone to do something for you because you have some friends and did some things you wanted to do. Trust me, I tried.
Forum Resident
#2857 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 2:31 AM
I play so much I developed a crush on one of my female sims and wished she was real.
Forum Resident
#2858 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 3:53 AM
I had a weird dream a month ago where I went on a coffee date with an adult Ripp Grunt. He's one of my favourite sims, but I don't view him in that sort of way, so it was weird. He's good looking as an adult, sure, but I never think about a sim in the same way I'd think about Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4, you know what I mean He was nice and I seemed happy, but it wasn't my usual kind of dream, I think it was literally my first date themed dream. It was even snowing and it never really snows where I live in the UK. It's a nice dream to think back on though, a change of pace from the nightmares I'd been having on and off.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Theorist
#2859 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 6:58 AM
Back when I was 17 I really, really wanted to dream about my Sims. Not only was I obsessed with them, I wanted to get inspired for further story development. The dreams never happened though.
Top Secret Researcher
#2860 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 7:58 PM
We've talked about wishing you could quit without saving irl when bad things happen, but there's also "Oh, something really good happened, I need to save right away and make a backup later. Oh wait. This is real life. It does that automatically."

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Lab Assistant
#2861 Old 27th Apr 2022 at 4:18 AM
That moment in game when your sims are watching tv and you hear a phone ringing and are getting frustrated and frantic trying to figure out which sim's cell phone is ringing!!!! Then it dawns on you, that the ringing is on the sim TV! oy vey.

No chemicals or GMOs in my sims' food.
Page 115 of 115