Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Butterfly Wings

by q3tbo Posted 5th Apr 2006 at 1:31 AM - Updated 5th Apr 2006 at 7:49 AM by q3tbo

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 8:52 AM
This is EXACTLY what i was looking for!
Thankyou so much!!
Forum Resident
#52 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 5:30 PM
I saw this and clicked from the featured creations thread. Very nice work. It's up to you if you want to keep them for boys only.

I didn't download them though because of your very restrictive policy. It's bad enough you won't allow the meshes to be included, but to not even allow links to it from another site is over the top. I hope you'll reconsider that. You only deter people who would honor your policy anyway, not those who won't.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#53 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 1:37 AM
Dunno how these things come to your mind, but MY RESPECTS
*bows in admiration*
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 12:39 PM
I LOVE these so MUCH!! And so does my daughter! (she's 4 and REALLY into butterflies so we have almost a whole town of butterfly guys!) I was just wondering, you mentioned recolors of this but I never saw any...did I miss something or do we have to recolor ourselves?
Page 3 of 3