Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 Auto-Cheater

by K1ll3RM1CK Posted 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:27 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:01 PM by Nysha

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Robijn
It stopped working for me, I press K1ll3RM1CK's Cheat Utility and it doesn't open any more, which is weird, because it worked yesterday. Any thoughts? I tried restarting my computer, but nothing..

This is what I see:

But the program itself doesn't open.

Thanks,
Josette

Have you tried to re-download it? Otherwise, I don't know how to fix it.
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 5:04 PM Last edited by Princess Robijn : 17th Mar 2010 at 5:21 PM.
I re downloaded it yesterday but it didn't work.

Josette

Edit: I just redownloaded it and it seems to be working, I wonder what corrupted it.

Thanks,
Josette
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 11:26 PM
It worked, but then it happened again, I have to re-download every time I want to play TS3. But thanks anyway.

Josette
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:43 AM
Nice, thank you. I too have grown tired of manually entering the most common cheats that I use like the moveobjects on or off cheat etc, this seems like it will be handy.
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 6:47 PM
Thank you! The cheat window thing won't pop up when i do control-shift-c and i never realized how hard it is to actually build up relationships in the game.
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 11:34 PM
Thank you! I am going to try this out...:D
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:09 AM
Nice!! I cannot start the game from your program but it works if I start the game first. This is going to save me a lot of trouble and typing. Hey, If any of you have Windows XP and all the expansion packs the path is here...C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Ambitions\Game\Bin\ts3ep2.com Just copy and paste and that will do it. Worked for me....:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 4:05 PM
Kissy this isn't pointless at all. And to comment on someones work saying it's worthless is one thing but to ridicule them? Just a tad immature. As a builder this comes in handy a LOT. I don't really even play the game, I let my girlfriend do that. I just enjoy building homes which I will soon be uploading due to numerous requests. Thank you K1ll3RM1CK for this simple, yet insanely useful utility.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 5:40 AM
If possible, can you add combination to hot keys as well such as Ctrl+Alt+F1?

F1 by itself is so hard to be used as hotkey because it interferes with Sims 3's F1

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 9:39 PM
I entered the Origins\ambitions EXE and guess what? It says Invalid path... WOW, not cool. also, why can't you build in a Browse file button, I have to manually input directory files, that might be the reason its messed up, either way this will not work with Origin. As far as I know its only for the old EADM or DVD install path.. Sad, I was looking forward to a hotkey enabled game, I hate typing testing cheats all the bloody time.. Please fix... Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 3:46 AM
this is awsome thanks!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 12:49 PM
WOW , very , very , very nice , its more than helpful!
But I have a suggestion/request to : You should be able to set one hotkey for more than one command , if its technically possible ; Example : Press -Hotkeyhere- make -Cheat1- , -Cheat2- and -Cheat3- ... it would be nice if this could be in this famous program

PS Sry for bad English , i am 12 and from Germany , i learn english in school but right now i am arent so goog to speak well
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 12:40 AM
I love this, I couldn't play without it! Is it possible to set more than 9 cheats in the utility?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 9:12 PM
Thank you so much for this program. Have used it for years and it is a major blessing when creating new lots.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 6:17 AM
This is very handy to have. I don't use many cheats with sims, but for building, etc., it is invaluable. So much easier this way.

Thank you for taking the time to create this. Anything that makes any aspect of my life more simple is well appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 9:54 PM
this is cool but so is nRaaS nraas lets u CAS any sim, even npc sims..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 12:27 AM
Hey, just wanted to let you know...I started playing again with the Sims 2 and I had this open. I by habit hit one of the cheat keys and THIS WORKS FOR SIMS 2!
Kind of liked that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 11:27 PM
Wow Thanks for the mod
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 12:09 AM
so has this ben updated, or will this work with showtime/ nightlife. i dont know when eather came out since i have not followed sims 3 in a long time (more like since the date it came out. xD )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 9:25 PM
I have had this utility on my Sims 3 program all the way up to Seasons. It always works great and I want to say a big thank you for making my game great. I use a lot of cheats for this and that and would hate to have to type them in every time. Thanks you!!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 6:44 AM
can you make it so it can have more than the max of 12 diffrent cheats please like maybe about 20 or 30
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 5:50 AM
this program stops me from being able to press shift-8 and only that key the number 8 works but no shift-8 which is the asterrisk i need it for doing the cheat resetsim *
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 5:11 PM
Still the best cheat utility out there. Have had this for quite a few years and it is the best. Just love that I can hit a key when I am building or playing and not to have to type in the codes each and every time. Thanks again!
Page 2 of 3