Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [FloréalFall] Hair*~ (All Ages+All Genders+10 Colours+Binned+Animated)

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 15th Dec 2007 at 10:22 AM - Updated 15th Dec 2007 at 9:11 PM by Lunar Eclipse : bolded my polycount warning

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 8:42 PM
Like others, I'm having difficulty extracting it into my game because it says the file is corrupted. I know why though - it's because of the é in the file name. It happens a lot when I download from French and Spanish sites.

The hair is beautiful though. It looks amazing. As does your Ash Crimson.
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 7:12 AM
Ahh! This hair looks SO cute! But I can't extract it (maybe 'cause I'm a mac user?) so I cry tears of woe. Plz maybe release a version sans é? Because it's the best hair I've seen in ages. Thanx!
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 8:40 PM
are you going to upload the girl that is in the preview pic for this hair? because she is gorgeousss!

Baw Chicka Wa Wa.... Banana!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 10:17 PM
!~Whoa that male sim scares meee~!

Humor is our way of defending ourselves from life's absurdities by thinking absurdly about them.
-Louis Mumford
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 2:21 PM
This is one of the best hairdo's I've seen in awhile. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 8:18 PM
Well done, it looks great.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 1:01 AM
This hair is amazing!!! Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 4:35 AM
Awesome! Thanks for making recolors for such an awesome mesh!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 6:12 PM
Wow I love this hair, it'll be perfect for my female sims.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 7:37 PM
I absolutely adore this hair! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 2:05 AM
I was so blown away when I saw Ash and his amazing hair, and now this! By the time you're finished I'll have been blown around the world and back! Thank-you so much, you're such a brilliant creator, every creation is so beautiful! Thanks a bunch

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Alchemist
#37 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 8:02 AM
What a pretty and sweet coiffure! Thanks,
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 1:43 AM
how lovely, thanks
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:05 AM
Hi, i really like the hair, is it allowed on the exchange?
Field Researcher
#40 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarimar
Just download it again and try unpacking it, sometimes the downloads get corrupt.

What a great hair!!! One of the best I've ever seen!

Im having the same problem. I have tried to download this hair about 10 times on various occations and I either get a message saying unexpected end of archive or cannot move file from source disk.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 3:07 AM
I have been trying to download this hair for three months. EVERY time i have ever tried, I get cannot read from source disk. I have even tried downloading it from another site. And i get the same thing. I REALLY want this hair.
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th May 2008 at 6:10 PM
This is a really nice hair, but I don't like that the bangs cover up the eyes, is there a way that you could make one without covering up the eyes?

And FYI : Blondes and Brunettes are dominant genes.
Just a something you should know
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 10:37 PM
does this work with the other eclipse hair MESH?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stephiebaby_06
This is a really nice hair, but I don't like that the bangs cover up the eyes, is there a way that you could make one without covering up the eyes?

And FYI : Blondes and Brunettes are dominant genes.
Just a something you should know

Aw, I'm sorry, I made the style to look like Ash's hair, which covers his eyes. But you can edit the alpha a bit and maybe get the bangs a bit thinner in bodyshop.

Yea, the only reason I set the dominance like that is because that's how maxis does it. ^^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:48 AM
AMAZINGGGGGGGGG omg you are my HEROOOO

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 9:54 PM
403 is forbidden for all except the 1st male one, it happens everytime!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Niaoshi
403 is forbidden for all except the 1st male one, it happens everytime!

Sorry, maybe it's the DL link. I cannot fix that.
But you can try getting it on my website here:

Eclipse Sims 2

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 11:55 PM
Super! Thankies. :D
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FLChicago
I have had the same problem. I've download the mesh three times now. Got a corrupt file each time.

that happens to me sometimes and you mite want to see if it's downloading the hole file sometimes i try to download like a 3MB file and it will only download 2MB of it and i have to redownload

Booya!
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 7:12 AM Last edited by LazShissou : 15th Feb 2009 at 8:25 AM.
I noticed that when I tried to extract the mesh to the savedsims (*or* download in other people's cases) folder, it never appears there. So I tried doing something else.

When you extract the mesh, don't extract it to the savedsims/download folder. I tried extracting to the document and *then* move it to the savedsims/download folder. It appeared on the folder.

I didn't check whether it worked or not, but I'll edit this post once the fireworks happened. :D

Edit: Nope. Nada. :[

Edit 2: Retrying. Same technique.
Page 2 of 3