Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#901 Old 11th May 2012 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chocklitkiss
Recently....

Sent my legacy sim to France, where he met the love of his life, Manon Godard. Not my choice, but whatever. Anyways, since he is so stuck on her, I accept it and let him propose. I then send her for a makeover, so I can stand to look at her.

FOR THREE SIM DAYS, she went to EVERY mirror she could find and just LOOKED at herself!! As if she couldn't believe it was her! I've never seen any sim do that!

You must have given her a real makeover...

Life stage: Teen

Traits: Artistic, Charismatic, Genius, Workaholic

LTW: Perfect Mind, Perfect Body
Advertisement
Alchemist
#902 Old 11th May 2012 at 7:12 PM
when my sim just randomly kills and fly and eats it.
when i tell my sims to do there homework or eat or something like that they dont listen and start doing random things

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#903 Old 11th May 2012 at 10:53 PM
My sim went to go get some sweet treats from the ice cream truck parked in front of his house one day, and wouldn't you know it, he took a taxi all the way across town just to sit on a fountain and eat it. I'm like, "What the hell?"
Inventor
#904 Old 11th May 2012 at 11:25 PM
1) When a Sim is doing laundry, if I click for them to do something after they're done, they drop the laundry and do whatever it is I wanted them to do AFTER laundry.

2) They always either want to put the toddler in their crib, or in the high chair and feed them; regardless of how high their meters are.

3) One Sim would ALWAYS want to go to bed and "sleep until fully rested" regardless of how high his energy meter was.

4) I have had two different Sims that would randomly point and laugh at their husbands. They would sometimes drop what they were doing or wake up in the middle of the night to do so.

5) Once a Sim was on her way in the bathroom to get dirty laundry, when she seen her husband was in the shower, she dropped everything to point and cheer.

6) I once had a butler (in TS3) that would NOT bathe. She had a green cloud that would not go away.

7) In TS2, the Nannie came and WOULD NOT leave. She would even sleep in the kid's bed. I don't remember how I got rid of her.

8) In TS2, I had two dogs that WOULD NOT eat anything except garbage, which would make them sick. They would not eat leftovers or regular dog food.

9) Once a kid would always go to sleep in his parents' bed if the went to sleep on his own. He would only sleep in his own bed when I made him.
Alchemist
#905 Old 12th May 2012 at 1:51 AM
unfortunately, i did not capture this with screenshots...but believe me, it is real.

i had a new sim. a female sim. she had a gun, because i like the gun mod. one night, a burglar broke in, so i woke her up and she took out the gun. i had her shoot the burglar IN THE HEAD, and then watched him freak out and then run away.

...i repeat: he RAN AWAY, after being shot in the HEAD by my sim.
what the fuckity fuck?! i was like HEY D8< COME BACK HERE AND DIE, YOU. *insert sound that marge simpson makes when shes frustrated.*

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Scholar
#906 Old 12th May 2012 at 3:08 AM
I love Twallan's Open House mod. I can really spy on the neighbors like the game promised. And with Story Progression, sometimes interesting things happen. Today I saw one of the neighbors sobbing because his mother died of old age over and over in his kitchen. His wife and daughter were gossiping and giggling right next to him. They looked like they were pointing to him. That's cold!
Inventor
#907 Old 12th May 2012 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
unfortunately, i did not capture this with screenshots...but believe me, it is real.

i had a new sim. a female sim. she had a gun, because i like the gun mod. one night, a burglar broke in, so i woke her up and she took out the gun. i had her shoot the burglar IN THE HEAD, and then watched him freak out and then run away.

...i repeat: he RAN AWAY, after being shot in the HEAD by my sim.
what the fuckity fuck?! i was like HEY D8< COME BACK HERE AND DIE, YOU. *insert sound that marge simpson makes when shes frustrated.*

That sounds like what happens to villains in horror movies! No matter what happens, they never die.

Once I had a Sim enter the Chess Tournament then he refused to play at all.
Field Researcher
#908 Old 12th May 2012 at 8:18 PM
When my sims decide they have to drop whatever they're doing and go out to the front yard and watch my sim who's working on her LTW play bass. Then a few hours later they turn around and start complaining that they're starving, and instead of going to the kitchen and getting food, they turn back around and continue watching my sim play bass.
If it weren't for testingcheats I swear all my idiot sims would be dead.
Inventor
#909 Old 12th May 2012 at 9:39 PM
sierrakusterbeck, that sounds like something my Sims would do.

Whenever any Sims is taking out the garbage, if I click for them to do something AFTER they're done; they will drop the garbage where they stand and do whatever it is I told them. The garbage will just lay there until I notice, or another "Neat" Sim takes it to the can.
Scholar
#910 Old 12th May 2012 at 10:24 PM
Two sim kids playing tag in the house. They get to the staircase and the first one runs down the stairs. The second one just stops and stands tapping her foot waiting for the first sim to clear the stairs. As IF any little kid would do that ever.. let alone playing tag!
Inventor
#911 Old 13th May 2012 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
Two sim kids playing tag in the house. They get to the staircase and the first one runs down the stairs. The second one just stops and stands tapping her foot waiting for the first sim to clear the stairs. As IF any little kid would do that ever.. let alone playing tag!

I have had several kids do that a lot!

It's good to know that there are Sims out there who are just as insane as some of mine are! And by some of mine, I mean most of mine =)!
Test Subject
#912 Old 13th May 2012 at 9:20 PM
I had a Sim with a toddler in the house. She took the toddler outside with her so she could have her around while gardening. Instead of the toddler playing with her teddy bear or something, she gets up, walks right into the street, and plonks herself down in the middle of the street. And the entire time while she was in the street the mother never noticed. Oblivious Sims, letting their toddlers go into the roads and get hit by cars since 2009.
Mad Poster
#913 Old 14th May 2012 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
3) One Sim would ALWAYS want to go to bed and "sleep until fully rested" regardless of how high his energy meter was.

JKLHGDKSJHKJDGHDFG I HATE THIS SO MUCH. Argh. And a fair bit of the time, I don't notice until they're already tucked in and fast asleep >.<!

4) I have had two different Sims that would randomly point and laugh at their husbands. They would sometimes drop what they were doing or wake up in the middle of the night to do so.

LOL.

5) Once a Sim was on her way in the bathroom to get dirty laundry, when she seen her husband was in the shower, she dropped everything to point and cheer.

...XD Sounds like it was a incredibly rare occasion, and she had to cheer to persuade him to shower more often!

My Sim's nannies piss me off. The family I was playing the last time I had to rely on one of those useless fuckers was of four adults and two toddlers. All of the adults are in a band, and made a lot of their money by playing for tips in the subways. So in order to be able to live comfortably, they were out a lot, leaving the babies at the mercy of the useless idiot the babysitting company sent over.

Because I'm absolutely terrible at keeping my Sims on a reasonable schedule, the band arrived home at midnight. The children were still out of bed. They had crapped themselves. They were starving. They were about to pass out from tiredness. And oh you had better believe they were screaming. The babysitter? Playing on the fucking computer.

Instructor
#914 Old 14th May 2012 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

My Sim's nannies piss me off. The family I was playing the last time I had to rely on one of those useless fuckers was of four adults and two toddlers. All of the adults are in a band, and made a lot of their money by playing for tips in the subways. So in order to be able to live comfortably, they were out a lot, leaving the babies at the mercy of the useless idiot the babysitting company sent over.

Because I'm absolutely terrible at keeping my Sims on a reasonable schedule, the band arrived home at midnight. The children were still out of bed. They had crapped themselves. They were starving. They were about to pass out from tiredness. And oh you had better believe they were screaming. The babysitter? Playing on the fucking computer.

I hate babysitters they do nothing but prevent the child from being alone which they may as well be because they are just as well off if they were alone.

I master controller my babysitters traits to make them inclined to do something nurturing and family oriented help a little so does removing dislikes children which seems to be a trait in half of all babysitters.
Inventor
#915 Old 14th May 2012 at 4:10 AM Last edited by leo06girl : 14th May 2012 at 7:08 AM.
I know EXACTLY what you mean about babysitters. I HATED the Nannies in TS2, and I have had only ONE competent babysitter in TS3.

There have also been several occasions when I would have an adult Sim teach a Toddler something; they would pick up the child, make a huge circle through the house, then go outside (NOWHERE near the place they were to start with), THEN teach the toddler outside. Regardless of the fact that there was plenty of room inside.

I have had a few Sims get their plate of food, go set it down on the table, then not eat it and a bubble above their head will show something is blocking them from the chair or from pulling out/sitting in the chair. But there will be nothing in the way, and no real reason why they can't eat right there. So I have to either re-click for the to eat, or move the plate and then re-click it.
Lab Assistant
#916 Old 14th May 2012 at 8:30 AM
Today, I found out my Sims are huge fans of child abandonment. My one Sim and his wife just had triplets (Uuuggghh...), and took them home from the hospital. Right after the babies were laid on the floor, another WTF moment, she left to go to the gym and he went to the park! What's worse is I had only clicked on the infants for just a few seconds to see why they were crying.
Instructor
#917 Old 14th May 2012 at 11:32 AM
1. How my sim will autonomously go to the bathroom, but rather than the bathroom about 3 feet from him, he goes around the living room, upstairs, and straight into the bathroom his daughter is using.
2. How my sim mom will hold her toddler while riding in a car. I mean it is such good parenting :P
3. When my sim decides to run all the way to their new home after moving... and they are on the OTHER side of town .
4. How my sims will walk all over the house just to sit in on a cheap couch in the basement. It makes me feel like I wasted time making a decent house for my simmies .

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Inventor
#918 Old 14th May 2012 at 2:29 PM
Inventor
#919 Old 15th May 2012 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by levini
1. How my sim will autonomously go to the bathroom, but rather than the bathroom about 3 feet from him, he goes around the living room, upstairs, and straight into the bathroom his daughter is using.
2. How my sim mom will hold her toddler while riding in a car. I mean it is such good parenting :P
3. When my sim decides to run all the way to their new home after moving... and they are on the OTHER side of town .
4. How my sims will walk all over the house just to sit in on a cheap couch in the basement. It makes me feel like I wasted time making a decent house for my simmies .

My Sims have done all of those.

I have has two sculptor Sims. Their first ice sculptures (I did not click to sculpt a specific sculpture) were a toilet and a high chair. So far the Sim who did the high chair has sculpted it three times, all out of ice. Who would want an ice toilet or high chair??
Scholar
#920 Old 15th May 2012 at 2:35 PM
-totally wants an ice toilet-

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#921 Old 15th May 2012 at 5:47 PM
I was testing out a longer pregnancy mod with one of my favorite in-game couples, and their current house guest. While racing through the game on speed 3, I heard the burgular music start up. The burglar entered the house, setting off the alarm. The police arrived but were blocked by the double-parked ice cream truck. Neither the husband (level 10 cop) nor his wife (level 10 martial artist) bothered to wake up. Instead, the house guest, with 1 athletic point (from swimming) and a fatigued moodlet, went out front and proceeded to beat the stuffing out of the burglar. The burglar still found her "sociable" after the ass-whipping. The officer, who came in via the back door, took a cell phone photo and begged an autograph. The homeowners eventually got out of bed and laughed at the scene before going back to sleep.
Scholar
#922 Old 15th May 2012 at 7:08 PM
My sim made a phone call at 5:41 AM and got the "Don't you think it's too late to call?" What do you MEAN it's too late to call? You just left my house five minutes ago? Also, who are you to tell me about politeness and etiquette? You were the burglar who just robbed my house!!
Inventor
#923 Old 15th May 2012 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zokugai
-totally wants an ice toilet-

I did make her use it, she got a cold, from sitting on ice moodlet.
Instructor
#924 Old 15th May 2012 at 10:47 PM
Hrmmm... I would totally go for an Ice Fridge That would be freaking useable and awesome

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Test Subject
#925 Old 16th May 2012 at 2:05 AM
With my Equestrian sim, I had him jump through the Fire Hoop a couple of times but then his butt suddenly caught on fire. I had him call the firefighters but they took too long. So he ended up dying from the fire. It is the first time any of my sims died. So the grim reaper showed up and did his thing. But the happy thing is that his horse actually pleaded to the grim reaper and brought back his loving master back. He wouldn't had died if the firefighter didn't take too long. After he was brought back, his horse nuzzled him, welcoming him back.
Page 37 of 321