Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Script Mod] enable advanced debug/cheat interactions

by clown Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 11:53 PM by leefish

829 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 560 Feedback Posts, 268 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 24 of 34
Test Subject
#576 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Does today's patch (1.19.28.1010) affects this mod?
Cause I can't shift click the mailbox.

I think it possibly does.
While testing the patch with the mods that I use, I noticed an issue in particular in which I couldn't select anything. My Sims weren't doing anything, and I couldn't direct them to do anything; the options just weren't appearing.
Upon exiting the game, I found a last exception file, which was loaded with "Enable Debug Cheat" errors. I removed this mod, tested the game again, and the problem was gone.
Inventor
#577 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 8:20 PM
The mod breaks the game for me as well.
Field Researcher
#578 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Devilndisguise
I think it possibly does.
While testing the patch with the mods that I use, I noticed an issue in particular in which I couldn't select anything. My Sims weren't doing anything, and I couldn't direct them to do anything; the options just weren't appearing.
Upon exiting the game, I found a last exception file, which was loaded with "Enable Debug Cheat" errors. I removed this mod, tested the game again, and the problem was gone.

Oh, ok.
Hope this mod can be fixed.
Test Subject
#579 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 8:51 PM
Thats a shame about todays patch breaking this mod, since the creator's no longer active.
But I got the "everything unclickable" bug too.
Test Subject
#580 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Oh, ok.
Hope this mod can be fixed.

I hope so but since the creator pretty much hasn't done anything with mod since the game was launched, I'm afraid there won't be an update unless someone else picks up where the creator left off.
Test Subject
#581 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 9:06 PM
This is very sad. I hope someone else picks up, because I do not want to play without this mod.
Test Subject
#582 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 9:11 PM
Please can someone pick this up and mend it? It has worked fine for me up to the June 16 Patch. It's one of my most used mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#583 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 10:07 PM
This mod is not working anymore after the "Unissex" patch. I can't click on anything. Just there's no action available.
Test Subject
#584 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 10:09 PM
Someone PLEASE update this mod! I use this mod constantly in all of my games.
Test Subject
#585 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 12:13 AM
I am hoping and praying to every sim-mod god out there that someone will fix this, or make a mod that is very comparable. PLEASE. I am begging haha
Test Subject
#586 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 12:34 AM
The Mod is Officially Dead. How Sad.
Test Subject
#587 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 1:25 AM
Let's just hope that the creator or somebody returns to this and updates it. A lot of the features stopped working a long time ago but the majority of the mod was doing great (at least for me) until the recent patch.
Test Subject
#588 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:55 AM
since i updated the game, i can't even play it unless i take the mod out. i really hope it can be fixed soon because i always use this mod //:
Test Subject
#589 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 3:06 AM
I sure hope that somebody can pick up this mod and update it. It's one of the ones that I use the most.
Test Subject
#590 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 3:42 AM
Confirmed game breaking here too. Hopefully someone will come along and update it.
Field Researcher
#591 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:13 AM
I use the features in this mod constantly when playing the sims. Unfortunately todays patch broke this mod in my game too. I can't select anything when this mod is in game. It's times like this i wish i knew how to mod. I hope someone updates this really important mod.
Field Researcher
#592 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:27 AM
Please someone update this mod I used it all the time now it is broken
Test Subject
#593 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 12:04 PM
I hope this mod will be update, ASAP. I can't play this game without this mod.
Test Subject
#594 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:00 PM
Oh no! Please somebody adopt this mod. This was one of my favorite and most useful mods ever. I don't know what I'll do without it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#595 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:47 PM
Please someone update this mod...I miss it so much
Scholar
#596 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:52 PM Last edited by Morphar : 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:07 PM.
I have not tested this yet but I saw that the mod for enabling testingcheat is not working either. This mod need testingcheats to be enabled. I use MC Command Center for that.

Edit.

OK, this is a show stopper. No click responce at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#597 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 10:55 PM
I use this mod a lot and it has been crashing my game since the latest patch. I hope someone can fix it!!
Test Subject
#598 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 4:29 AM
OK, as of the 03/06/2016 game update, this mod stops working and it also removes the Sim to Sim interatcions. I have just spent a very long time uninstallling my game and reinstaling it, only to find out that the problem was still there.

And after removing and then replacing each script file I final found the problem and that is your mod. So after removing it I have Sim to Sim interatcions back, but I have lost the ablity to use these cheats as your mod is u.s after this up date.
Test Subject
#599 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 8:09 AM
Everyone who is desperately looking for a substitute should try "MC Command Center". It's periodically updated when it needs to be and provides most if not all the necessary enhancements needed for story telling. (I have not tested it extensively since I only use the module sparingly to give my sims a head start).

I've only really used this now defunct debug mod because it automatically turned on "testingcheats" and used it to "make happy" and max skills. I can still do this with the MC Command Center. MC even tells me when other sims are getting married or pregnant around the neighborhood.
Test Subject
#600 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 10:22 AM
Please has anybody the knowledge to fix this mod? :-( I really need this mod T.T Damnit this new patch...
Page 24 of 34