Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 2:55 AM
Default Thumbnails of accessories not updated ingame after putting them through S3PE
Hi!
I made a set of custom contents, which include clothes and accessories. After that, I made some thumbnails, because they are not recognizable in game. Well, clothes don't bother me, but accessories do. As you know, hat is not categorized in game, not like glasses or something else. So I had to use ring section for hat, and I put thumbnail through s3pe, but in CAS, there's no change. it just shows hand, that's all. How can I fix it? Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CHboom!
Hi!
I made a set of custom contents, which include clothes and accessories. After that, I made some thumbnails, because they are not recognizable in game. Well, clothes don't bother me, but accessories do. As you know, hat is not categorized in game, not like glasses or something else. So I had to use ring section for hat, and I put thumbnail through s3pe, but in CAS, there's no change. it just shows hand, that's all. How can I fix it? Thanks in advance.
I may be wrong, but there should be a Thumbnails folder and in it it should be three files. One of them is CASThumbnails. I THINK you might delete the CASThumbnails file in order for your cc thumbnails to show up in game. I might be wrong. If you do delete it and your game messes up after that feel free to blame me. But I know I do it sometimes. I hope I´m right.