Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement Eyes

by Syera Posted 27th Jun 2009 at 11:32 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2009 at 9:36 PM by Syera

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:47 AM
Everyone has individual tastes, and these eyes fit mine perfectly . I love the fact the pupils are a tiny bit smaller--it's a subtle enough change that they don't look like pin holes, but instead show off my sims' eye (iris) color, which is what I like looking at, rather than huge black pupils.

For my own tastes, I prefer the shading by far out of the several replacements I've looked at as well.

Thanks bunches!

Cheers,
Suzanne

Vista is a problem that needs a solution -- preferably one with a pH of 0.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:05 PM
Just installed the eyes. The subtle changes make ALL the difference. What used to be "flat and expressionless" are now full of life!

Now if we could just get more sliders for faces and bodies, we might be able to break out of the "pudding" look entirely!
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:52 AM
Hei they are so realistic! Good job Syera.. I like this replacement (:
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:50 AM
Wow,Love that
thanks~!
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:29 PM
Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM
I love this. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:35 AM
Great work, searched for eyes with small pupils, overlooked this gem here, thanks!
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 4:18 PM
That eye is just perfect, but I think that it is a litlle bit scary to me
Inventor
#34 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GanjaQueen
Thanks, ScorpioMaurus, I was just wondering the same thing. I mean, not that I don't mind deleting something to get it to work but I was figuring that surely it wouldn't have to be all 4. :D

GanjaQueen I love your Avatar!
Also when I installed new skins I deleted the CASPartCache because I think that you need to in order to show updated skins, Eyes, Etc.

For those of you worried about getting default replacements they Override the original not Overwrite. I highly doubt files like this would damage anyone's game beyond repair. I'd say in the rare chance something bad does occur you'd just have to delete the item and the SimCompositorCache and CASPartCache and the game would return to normal. But since these don't actually replace any ingame file i.e. having to delete an important game file to use them, I'd say they are completely safe.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:13 PM
my favorite! :D
Instructor
#36 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:31 PM
This is my favourite default eyes so far. It is close to the EA one but improved, exactly the type of thing I personally like. Thanks for sharing! :3
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:43 PM
These are just the kind of replacements I like! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 5:18 AM
Yay for smaller pupils! Thanks!

Purzion
*Happily Addicted To Sims 4*
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 7:55 PM
I love this eyes!!! It's the best!!! Thank you!!!
Theorist
#40 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 3:27 PM
Love them thanks!
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 11:14 AM
no offence, but i think i like the defaults better.
not that this really needed 2 b sed.
but thanks, anyways. caught my attention
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:36 PM
ok so i clicked on the bogsims institue link and it tried to put a trojan virus on my computer!! thank god i have norton or my computer would be dead right now >:-( unless ur trying to break peoples computers then u shoudl probably fix that!!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 2:08 AM
They are made many nices eyes here since you create those ones. But, i keep those anyway. They are still the bests ones. Even after all this time.
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 6:26 PM
they work great and they look good thanks!
Scholar
#45 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 5:33 AM
I put these eyes into my game when they first were released and have never traded them for another or been tempted away--that's unusual for me because I like to try everything and switch it up a lot in my game. In fact I sometimes forget to give you credit for these eyes when I mention the cc my sims are wearing because they've become such a part of my game that I forget I added them in as cc. Time again to say thank you for this enduring creation that has given me such enjoyment of my sims.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:30 PM
Thank you! You did a great job! :D
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th May 2010 at 2:46 PM
Really fantastic mod, you've done an incredible job at making the eyes look alot better and Im loving it.

Best mod I've seen yet!
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th May 2010 at 8:59 AM
Hey this is serious..will it clash with my other eye replacements? coz i am currently using one i downloaded at lemonleaf's blog.
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:44 AM Last edited by Shadalan : 8th Jun 2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: to correct a wrong word (oops)
These are awesome! I love the smaller pupil, it's nice to be able to see what color the sims' eyes are.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 4:10 PM
Gah. These look... Reptilian. Eugh. The dilated look is infinitely preferable. At least my sims won't look like snakes.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Page 2 of 3