Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 4:00 PM
Default Pond of july waterfall invisible recolor
hi! i apologize for my english, I'm here to kindly ask you where can i find the invisible recolour of the stone of waterfall of this beautiful objects ( https://modthesims.info/d/237912/th...ll-update.html).

I had these recolours in my download folder but after cleaning my cc folder I couldn't find them anymore. unfortunately I have no idea where I found them the first time, it is possible that I downloaded them together with a house.
only the water was visible but the stone part was invisible
I had the invisible recolor of the two smaller falls, but if it is found also of the higher one I would be happy.

i hope my message is legible even if i know little english
thank you very much!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 10:20 PM
I have no idea where you can find this recolor. However invisible recolors are usually quick and easy to make, i could do it if you can't find any
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 11:19 PM
i am pretty sure i downloaded whit a lot full of cc, you are really kind!
I hope I don't have to bother you, but you would be very kind
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 12:01 PM
I wouldnt offer my help if it was bothering me
I'll have a look at it tonight
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 12:04 PM
you are adorable!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 11:29 PM Last edited by Monsieur_Oshima : 24th Sep 2020 at 8:52 AM.
Here they are! I made an invisible recolor for the small waterfall too, since I'd like to have it in my game, and in case anyone else wants it. Also a lame preview...

[edit] removed the attached files as I forgot that it's not allowed to upload in this forum section... I'll upload them in a proper post later
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 1:11 AM
tank you so much!! is perfekt! i use this now! tanks a lot!