Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cinderella's Castle

by Christine11778 Posted 21st Jan 2006 at 2:15 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 7:34 AM by Christine11778

285 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 272 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 12
Test Subject
#126 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 4:48 PM
That is beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
#127 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 5:49 PM
WOOW !!! that is so wonderful ! luv it !
Test Subject
#128 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 6:21 PM
Woah! This is super cool. I don't really need Cinderella's castle, but this is beautiful enough to convince me otherwise, congratulations.
Test Subject
#129 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 7:15 PM
My little girl will go nuts when she see's this. Cinderella is her all time fav.
Thanks a Bunch
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 8:11 PM
OMG WOW!! That must have taken sooooo long! OMG It looks sooooooo fantastic im glad you gave it to us for downloading!
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 8:28 PM
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! thanks a lot! emma xxx

You've got everybody listening, you've got everybody putting on a show. You've got everybody acting crazy, I'm not gonna say you don't..
#132 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 8:41 PM
yes i agree with everyone this is truely awesome thanks yas
#133 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:19 PM
Awww ! Its Dead Nice :O I wish I could make stuff like this !!
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:25 PM
It's great! I just love it! Well, my favourite things are dark and sad buildings, but it's AWESOME Greetings and thanks a lot

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 10:31 PM
cinderella's livin the good life. now all we need is a cinderella skin...
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:24 PM
:jaw: Incredible I :salute: you! wow thats great Really is amazing :wow: :omg: my houses suck compared to yours! :bag:
:3dcool:

Ever wonder where your mind went? I do... ^__^ I Love Zac Efron.. What do you think about before you die? Your ' Things to do before I die ' list?I would.... I Love Zac Efron... Ever think about the person you love the most? I do... I Love Zac Efron... Do I sound Obsessed? Yes.
Test Subject
#137 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:07 AM
Totally exquisite!! It takes my breath away. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:22 AM
omg, its so beautiful inside and out...thanks for sharing

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ "It can't get better when you believe that others have to change." Esther Hicks San Diego, CA 08-31-19 ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲
#139 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:54 AM
Fantastic! I love it!!1
Test Subject
#140 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:09 AM
omg omg omg. . . that is AWESOME. I love it ! ! !
Test Subject
#141 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 3:13 AM
... It looks just like at disney land =O
Test Subject
#142 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 3:26 AM
I give it a 10! My 21 year old sister who loves Cinderella thinks it's great too! Great job! :wave:
Test Subject
#143 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 3:48 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
pretty much sums up what i wana say.
:nod: :nod:
Test Subject
#144 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:27 AM
Wow! This lot is amazing! Thanks!
Test Subject
#145 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:22 PM
Thank You Very Much!!!!!!!!!!

Is Simply Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#146 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Toria_
That is so... amazing.. and beautiful.

Do you think you'll ever make an evil castle? that would be so cool too...

oh and now i want a thatched roof tile so i can surround the castle with little old-style houses.... EEK >.<

Edit+: OHHH you're on parsimonious? I love that site so much, all the items there are always flawless, some sites are just full of glitchy crap, but not parsimonious!

I am really not that good at making evil castles, but I was thinking of doing one for next Halloween. Thanks for your nice comment!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
Original Poster
#147 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slayervixen
WOW!! Amazing. I really hope this works okay on my Sims 2. I love it.

You will need the Univeristy Expansion pack for this to work. Thanks for your nice comment!

CC4Sims
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
Original Poster
#148 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sjakkie
Wow!i'm in love with the castle, but. .can't install it 'cause i don't have an expansionpack. .sniff. .could you please try to make it work for original too? thnx a million!

I am not going to remake this lot, but I may make a new castle in the future that only requires the sims 2. Thanks for your nice comment.

CC4Sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#149 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:49 PM
Thanks everyone for your nice comments!

CC4Sims
Test Subject
#150 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:58 PM
Beautiful architecture, shame I couldn't get my Sim to dive off the swimming board, is there a way I can do this? She stands and looks down waving her hands as if there is someone in the way and shouts. Is this pool diving board supposed to be decorative only? Thanks hugely anyway!
Page 6 of 12