Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique Bakery Set - Decorative foods and more

by mdhttr323 Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM - Updated 16th May 2011 at 10:36 PM by mdhttr323

468 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 438 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 19
Test Subject
#226 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:37 PM
This is not Antique :p
It's french ! hehe
I'm franco-swedish , and the bakeries in france looks like that !
Thanks for this beautiful set , i love it already ! :D
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 3:25 PM
Beautiful Thank you for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#228 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:18 PM
What a fantastic set!! I can't wait to put it into my game. Thank you
Test Subject
#229 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:27 PM
Wonderful Set Very Creative Thank You
Test Subject
#230 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:47 PM
Thanks!!! I am having a ball decorating my bakery with all this wonderful variety...it's great!!!
Test Subject
#231 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:02 PM
This is my first written thank you, but for this I feel I have to actually post a thank you instead of just clicking the thank you button.

Your set is truly spectacular. I can only imagine how many people feel the same way. This is one of the most beautiful sets I've ever seen.
It is too bad that there are restocking problems but I wouldn't stress too much over it. I'm sure it will be worked out sometime.

I thought you should know that as soon as I opened my Farmer's market created around your bakery set Sims started flooding in and crowding around your set and buying EVERYTHING, almost ignoring everything else in the store, even other custom content.

Since the restocking problem I've disabled them for sale and have only been using it for decoration but I should re-enable them just to take some screenshots of my Sims going nuts over your creations.

Thank you for this set, I will be keeping a diligent eye out for any future creations from you
Test Subject
#232 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:53 AM
wooooww.... so great! thanks~!
Lab Assistant
#233 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 3:53 PM
WOW! This is PERFECT! Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#234 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:15 AM
Default WoW
Well done!!

just lookin at some of the food made me mouth water looks wicked.

keep up the good work... once again AMAZING WORK!! :D
Test Subject
#235 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 3:10 PM
Very nice~!
Thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
#236 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 4:58 PM
this is great
hello to you sims2 creator,

I wanted to say well done and if you could make some beagles and different kinds. I wanted to found out if this set came with some bakery sign cuz if it did I can't get it to work can you help me on that for me please :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#237 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:39 AM
Um, can I just say, awesome!!!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 4:42 AM
Hey I had an idea maybe you can use one of the orignal selling shelves from OFB and like recolor it or mold it to look like the Decra-Chill. The wouldnt it act like a selling shelf so you could put the objects for sell. I hope this is making sence to you. I dont know much about making objects.
Test Subject
#239 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:24 PM
woah i love that stuff
°_°
Test Subject
#240 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 4:55 PM
Very, very, very nice. I am totally impressed, never thought of opening a bakery until now... it also gives me a bigger itch to learn how to start making stuff myself.

Great work!
Field Researcher
#241 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 10:43 PM
OK, so here's my solution to the "restock" problem: Since the Sims can't ctually "eat" these foods, I'm using them purely as decorations by using the "moveobjects on" cheat and putting them in the Decra-Chill. But I'm mixing them in with things that I CAN sell, so that I can have a BEAUTIFUL bakery that actually sells things! And even when I'm out-of-stock of the sellable stuff, my bakery looks like a million bucks!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#242 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:50 AM
Like, whoa. The amount of effort you must have put into this. By far, the most realistic set I've seen for the sims, with stunning attention to detail. I am forever grateful. Thaaaankyoooou! -Worships-

---;--{@

♥♠♣♪ß®їạ®♥♠♣♪
Lab Assistant
#243 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 4:12 PM
wow. it looks so delicious! mmmmm. thanks

I love Jude Law
Field Researcher
#244 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 5:20 PM
Well, I made a lovely bakery with this set, but unfortunately had to set the items not for sale, its a pity about the problem with the restock! I have had this problem with exems (sp?) pizzas. Thank you for such a full and realistic looking set, I hope you create much more!!

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Lab Assistant
#245 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kimajjas
Hey I had an idea maybe you can use one of the orignal selling shelves from OFB and like recolor it or mold it to look like the Decra-Chill. The wouldnt it act like a selling shelf so you could put the objects for sell. I hope this is making sence to you. I dont know much about making objects.

I thought this might be one solution as well. If it were possible clone the Decra-Chill, but remove the edible food interactions from the final object, so that you could place any other buyable object on the shelves (other than edible food) and it would restock. Then you could mix and match edible and non-edible cases in your bakery. Technically, I don't how this could be done, just hoping that one of the modding geniuses on MTS2 might see this and be able to pull it off.
Test Subject
#246 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:12 PM
it's so good I want to eat them. it is gorgeous! thanks
Lab Assistant
#247 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:36 PM
wow this is great! I was sad when I learned my sims could not make bread. Thank you.
Test Subject
#248 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:11 AM
These items are very nice and they look as great in my game as they do on the screenshots you included. Thanks much.
Field Researcher
#249 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:18 AM
This is amazing!!!!! Best I've ever seen!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!!
Test Subject
#250 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:38 PM
This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!
Page 10 of 19